Britney already lost more than 50k followers on IG

mauureee

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

It's not happening to just her. Instagram is probably cleaning people's followers' lists cause one of my favorite youtubers is also losing thousands of followers.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Facebook and Instagram removes bots all the time, I’ve seen it happen with many celebrity accounts.

But I’m sure there’s a lot of people unfollowing because she hasn’t posted anything in a long time.

People unfollowing because celebs not posting? :tiffsniffle:

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don't follow her on my Instagram account:forkit:

Me too. I don't really follow any celebrities 

11 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

It's not happening to just her. Instagram is probably cleaning people's followers' lists cause one of my favorite youtubers is also losing thousands of followers.

Who the youtuber?

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Me too. I don't really follow any celebrities 

Who the youtuber?

This was the video that made me a fan straight away, he's the only youtuber i give a **** about 

2 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Keesha :mattafact: 

:mattafact: Keesha was shook, didn't she say something like 'AND it's Kesha Britney'.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Just saw his Instagram. His girlfriend is hot :bwink:

I've met her, she is.

7 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

How? I saw the video. It's pretty cool and funny how he stood up to the bully with lyrics.

It was through him actually, I met both in London during one of his M&G's.

After that he started following me on Instagram and we've exchanged a few messages back and forth. I was the only one from the M&G that made it to his Instagram followers list so I guess he liked me. Crazy when he has over 1,3m subscribers on youtube. Next era, if Britney shows that she changed and promotes B10's lead well, I'll try to get him to react to the single or something so it gives the song a lot of exposure.

@button @Shadow. @danny1994 @cheri Y'all watch me help her more than she helps herself. I'm willing to help her but she needs to improve. I'm not gonna embarass myself in front of a celebrity which I'm not bff's with while she self sabotages her career:tiffcackle:

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

It was through him actually, I met both in London during one of his M&G's.

After that he starter following me on Twitter and we've exchanged a few messages back and forth. Crazy when he has over 1,3m subscribers on youtube. Next era, if Britney shows that she changed and promoted B10's lead well, I'll try to get him to react to the single or something.

Do you plan on being a Britney fan for a long time?

Archived