Anyone order from discogs.com?

Chaoscontrol

Tragedy has struck, I was looking through my CDs today in my car, and I don't know what happened to my Blackout cd:beyfedup:

I thought maybe it fell out of the case, but I can't find it anywhere. So, I was thinking of ordering a new copy, and thinking of getting the deluxe edition for the bonus tracks. I found it on discogs, but it kinda expensive. 17$ plus shipping, and I can just get the basic edition on amazon for 9$. Anyone ever order from here? Is it even worth it for me to get the special edition do ya'll think? Lemme know!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Discogs is very reliable, I've bought a few rare singles and album samplers from there before. It's like a specific version of Amazon for CD's. Just make sure you are getting the deluxe edition.

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. Now just debating if it's worth the money or not, still not sure but I guess that'll be up to me in the end hahah

18 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Tragedy has struck, I was looking through my CDs today in my car, and I don't know what happened to my Blackout cd:beyfedup:

I thought maybe it fell out of the case, but I can't find it anywhere. So, I was thinking of ordering a new copy, and thinking of getting the deluxe edition for the bonus tracks. I found it on discogs, but it kinda expensive. 17$ plus shipping, and I can just get the basic edition on amazon for 9$. Anyone ever order from here? Is it even worth it for me to get the special edition do ya'll think? Lemme know!

$17 is a steal TBH... you can always buy from eBay but normally I've seen that version of Blackout $40+

Maybe I'm just getting old but paying $17 plus shipping for a decade old album with only two bonus tracks plus one crappy remix doesn't sound worth it. If you must have a physical copy of Blackout I'd go with the $9 amazon price. You can always listen to the other 3 songs on YouTube or on Spotify, or just listen to the entire album on Spotify that includes all 3.

1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

$17 is a steal TBH... you can always buy from eBay but normally I've seen that version of Blackout $40+

Just now, Britneysfreak said:

Maybe I'm just getting old but paying $17 plus shipping for a decade old album with only two bonus tracks plus one crappy remix doesn't sound worth it. If you must have a physical copy of Blackout I'd go with the $9 amazon price. You can always listen to the other 3 songs on YouTube or on Spotify, or just listen to the entire album on Spotify that includes all 3.

I'm still torn. I mean, I don't NEED it, but I want it:bpout: I am kinda leaning towards the regular edition right now. I don't need to spend that kind of money, especially since I'm not a collector really. But then again, if it's a steal..:ehum:

Hi i have ordered from there and it's very reliable, and there is no DELUXE version of blackout available, i think you mean the JAPANESE edition that includes outta this world, everybody, get back and the gimme more remix. You can order it from there or check hmv i can help if you want

1 minute ago, BritCircus said:

Hi i have ordered from there and it's very reliable, and there is no DELUXE version of blackout available, i think you mean the JAPANESE edition that includes outta this world, everybody, get back and the gimme more remix. You can order it from there or check hmv i can help if you want

What's hmv? And yeah I'm looking at the Japan one! 

Archived