Liar (Studio Acapella) LEAKED!

DarkParadise

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love liar. I wish it could've been a single, if Gaga hadn't gone with a country-esque vibe with Joanne.  It was the first song on the album to slay me, besides MOTM. Does anyone remember the video from some tv show of those girls getting in a car accident as the chorus to list plays? It was pretty funny. 

Side note: where'd that user go that CONSTANTLY hated on liar, like unnecessarily often? He always said she sounded like a duck lol. 

2 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I love liar. I wish it could've been a single, if Gaga hadn't gone with a country-esque vibe with Joanne.  It was the first song on the album to slay me, besides MOTM. Does anyone remember the video from some tv show of those girls getting in a car accident as the chorus to list plays? It was pretty funny. 

Side note: where'd that user go that CONSTANTLY hated on liar, like unnecessarily often? He always said she sounded like a duck lol. 

Vocally, I definitely feel Liar and Just Like Me are amazingly fresh to listen to after 19 years of her career. I seriously think we had never heard her voice this way, and I think it's amazing how she can play with her voice for any range in her songs. I definitely appreciate what she did with thus song vocally. I had to relisten to Just Like Me because I could not believe it was her singing. Just beautiful.

3 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

MOTM and Liar :yesplease: you have such a good taste

Archived