MTV Announces Nominations For The 2017 VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jv31 said:

It does seem a bit random this year :calculating:

Scars to Your Beautiful and Reminder for Video of the Year is just crazy! And That's What I Like has 756 million views and didn't get a best choreography nomination! I'm speechless.

I just really don't care about the VMAs anymore.....

They've always been a bit dumb, but now they''re really a joke, I mean I love Britney to pieces, but giving her 3 moon men for POM after snubbing so many of her actually amazing videos was just ridiculous/ stupid and how in the ******* world did Naughty Girl beat Toxic for video of the year in 2004! They're just a popularity contest now honestly!

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Did we expect Britney to be nominated tho? :shameless:

No, but with THOSE nominations for best choreography it's just stupid. She had amazing choreography in that video. And 67 million views is still pretty great. The best music video from Gaga's latest era, John Wayne, only has 23 million!

Predictable.

Although I thought Beyonce would get a nom cause MTV are obsessed with her so nice to see she didn't for a change.

I thought Despicato would have got a nomination but it doesn't have anyway

Britney and Gaga got none but I wasn't expecting them to get any cause you know what MTV are like...

Paramore should have been nominated for Best Rock Video though. I actually thought MTV might have nominated them as well :meltdown: 

Archived