MTV Announces Nominations For The 2017 VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean besides choreography for Slumber Party (and that's still reaching because the song and video had zero impact whatsoever), exactly what would y'all expect Britney to be nominated for? :tiffcackle:

Surely not Make Me :tiffcackle:

Britney is responsible for some of the biggest moments at the VMAs, which is why she will probably always be a part of the commercials. Same for Madonna, who also hasn't been nominated in a while. They're not "using" them; it's just common sense marketing.

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

I mean besides choreography for Slumber Party, exactly what would y'all expect Britney to be nominated for? :tiffcackle:

Surely not Make Me :tiffcackle:

Britney is responsible for some of the biggest moments at the VMAs, which is why she will probably always be a part of the commercials. Same for Madonna, who also hasn't been nominated in a while. They're not "using" them; it's just common sense marketing.

I didn't expect her to get nominated but wtf r half of these nominations tho - slumber party deserved one defo 

16 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

what you mean by this?

I will try to explain somehow... what I tried to say is that each year the same people choose the nominations, and apparently it goes according to their taste... and that's why it's no longer surprising that there are ridiculous nominations... and probably it won't change in the future...

Lol hope you understand something because I got lost trying to explain myself in English:calculating:

Archived