Flop fan in need of a Britney update

Enzo

So I've been very inactive the past few months and just read basic Britney news on Facebook :Lshark:

I just wanted to ask you guys, since we won't get a B9 single anymore (although I remember Liarry saying that there would be 3 singles), if there has been any B10 talk at all? Also, POM is ending, right?

And most importantly, why has Britney stopped posting religious quotes and artsy-fartsy mom stuff on insta recently?

Do a good thing today and educate me.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more singles from B9 are expected. Nobody knows why Britney is MIA. Maybe all of the traveling wore her out? Haha. I'm sure she'll post something soon. And yeah, POM at Planet Hollywood ends at the end of the year. There's a rumor that Britney and her team might do another show in Vegas though. No one knows for sure. 

As far as B10 is concerned, I haven't heard much at all. Maybe some of the other Exhalers can share what they know about it. 

Not much B10 talk for now, I think Larry said she has been recording recently but no plans for a new album for now.

POM is ending at the end of this year.

I'm not sure why she isn't posting on instagram anymore but maybe she wants to take a break from social media.

Archived