IoI

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BethanyJerome said:

Yes, in terms of sincerity and a song that really comes from her, it is probably her best song, which also explains why it's her most unknown single.

P.S. Nobody voted for Everybody? :tiffcackle:

There were so many bops on that list but I just went with the one I like the most! I listen to it a lot actually. It's just really sincere. But I also LOVE And Then We Kiss and Get Back! 

2 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

Yes, in terms of sincerity and a song that really comes from her, it is probably her best song, which also explains why it's her most unknown single.

P.S. Nobody voted for Everybody? :tiffcackle:

Since I didn't vote because I had so many I just voted for Everybody because it was one of mine lol :)

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I voted Don't Hang Up. 

Girls & Boys and Over to You Now are horrific :gross:

Ik it's your opinion and it's your choice but srsly?:wyd: girls & boys and over to you now are bops I can't believe you chose the mess that is don't hang up:mattafact:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I chose Someday because it's the most sincere Britney song and it's just really touching to me. It takes you to another place when you listen to it. I just really like it.

Same sis :otears: it's really emotional and raw tbh and much better than any Ballad she has made :liberatedaf:

2 hours ago, $elfish said:

Ik it's your opinion and it's your choice but srsly?:wyd: girls & boys and over to you now are bops I can't believe you chose the mess that is don't hang up:mattafact:

how can you say anything is a mess when you stan for nicki? She is the epitome of mess :weusay: also if its my opinion why are you calling it out? :whitney: 

Archived