Why is Britney's image only being a **** pop star?

KatLove

Don't you guys find that a bit boring nowadays? I would think as a female pop star I would try to reinvent myself with each album and not still have the same image I had 20 years ago. I'm not saying its bad to be **** but Britney seems stuck with her image. Its like she is trying to be 2003 ITZ Britney again but feels like an imitation. 

Off topic: Did you guys think Britney took it too far with the sexualized stuff during ITZ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Siwon said:

I agree , that image is outdated for her . She needs to find a better one that the gp would respect . 

And I'm sick and tired of *** songs . 

Yeah *** songs are so boring when you do it all the time. There are other topics to write about than ***.

I agree.

I dont think she took it too far during ITZ becaue everything was done tastefully. Even in her BOM performances (promo) she had long pants on wheeas these days she just wears underwear for everything. The potential **** scene and some of the cut scenes from MM could have been tacky. I like **** when its done naturally and not forced but squeezing in orgys and *** toys like Work ***** or even worse Not Myself Tonight is so cringe worthy for me.  It just seems so desperate.

Guest Diamond Horse
10 minutes ago, Siwon said:

And I'm sick and tired of *** songs . 

Yeah, I mean they can still be fun like DYWCO, but even then I am sick and tired of them at the same time. There is nothing too original in Glory's *** songs.

Because as reported, writers are not allowed to write about her personal life.

So all they've got is the image, nothing else.

As a result, we've got about 5 albums with the same topic.

What made ITZ and BO work is that they suit her, or suit her life situation.

People would view her sexsuality as a rebelling.

Therefore, she's a rock star.

But everybody knows how she is now, so the magic is gone.

She can still be ****, she's a woman who is entitled to feel herself and express herself any way she likes. The only issue is relying on that sexiness as she's getting older, as much as we love it the gp aren't as forgiving. So perhaps if her music grew up more and then she could still be **** without still wearing the nude bodysuits. You get me?

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, tsss said:

the problem is not the image, it's that she has nothing more to offer 

She has a lot more to offer she's just being lazy 

I think she isn't passionate about her career any more , the only reason she's probably still making music and performing just for money  it's been that way since 07/08

I think her **** image is getting pretty stale tbh. She truly does need a reinvention. If she wants to continue with the **** image, she needs to have more mature lyrics because the lyrics she has right now don't even reflect who she is as a person at all. The only recent song that is somewhat mature but maintains a **** image is Make Me. Everything else on Glory has blatantly obvious *** lyrics that have already been on 4 previous albums. It just shows her lack of evolution as an artist (with the exception of a few stand out songs)

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

She has a lot more to offer she's just being lazy 

I think she isn't passionate about her career any more , the only reason she's probably still making music and performing just for money  it's been that way since 07/08

I know she has but does she do anything about it? no, she doesn't care about her artistry since god knows when 

There's nothing wrong with being **** but her image has always been about *** and that gets very boring when its all she's done since 2001. She can be mature & be **** at the same time, she doesn't need to wear underwear on stage or talk about *** to be ****. She's not 20 anymore so her act is very tired. 

6 hours ago, KatLove said:

Did you guys think Britney took it too far with the sexualized stuff during ITZ?

In The Zone was her best era, especially with her performing. It's just her songs from that era were almost all ******, so there needed to be far more diversity

Archived