Oops

ShowdownITZ

I was just listening to the Oops...I Did It Again album in full and wow she did THAT. I love how every track goes with each other and the talking in between. Was it Britney or Max who came up with the concept Of the dialogue in between songs? But this album is really good, I haven't listened to it in a while. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:bop:

The album is full of bops, I love it! I listen to it in my car probably once every couple months or so. Still so good! 

I just don't like Can't Make You Love Me and I find Dear Diary really cheesy but it's a nice song and she was giving some Whitney vocals in that song.:urite:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I just don't like Can't Make You Love Me and I find Dear Diary really cheesy but it's a nice song and she was giving some Whitney vocals in that song.:urite:

I enjoy CMYLM, but dear diary isn't one of my favorites. It's okaaaaaay, but not really memorable. I LOVE One Kiss From You and Where Are You Now!

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I enjoy CMYLM, but dear diary isn't one of my favorites. It's okaaaaaay, but not really memorable. I LOVE One Kiss From You and Where Are You Now!

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door makes me want to fight someone but in a good way. It just gets all my frustrations out. But do you know who came up with that concept of the dialogue? I thought it was genius and made the album cohesive. 

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door makes me want to fight someone but in a good way. It just gets all my frustrations out. But do you know who came up with that concept of the dialogue? I thought it was genius and made the album cohesive. 

I'm not sure to be honest. I'm sure someone here knows though. And yes that's an awesome song, and I blast it whenever some ********* breaks my little heart!:nervousney:

oh well, they're loss!:smokney:

i used to sing these album's songs in karaoke a lot. Girl in the Mirror is such a cheesy song though but it was extremely popular here in the Philippines. my personal favorite is Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know. the instrumental makes it sound like a **** song and i love her vocals in it. :bop:

PS, this guy is hot af

Image result for don't let me be the last to know gif

Image result for brice durand gif

40 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was just listening to the Oops...I Did It Again album in full and wow she did THAT. I love how every track goes with each other and the talking in between. Was it Britney or Max who came up with the concept Of the dialogue in between songs? But this album is really good, I haven't listened to it in a while. 

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!! :haha:Okay okay okay okay so listen listen. So then he goes, "no matter what I do for you it never seems to be enough." Ew!  I can't believe he said that. You don't think I'm like that, do you?

Wellll... you are...

What?! Don't tell me you agree with him. Oh my god, oh my god!

Well I mean, one minute everything's fine and then the next minute you're freaking out it's like you're never satisfied. 

Well, I know I'm a little picky but hey, I just know what I want. 

2 minutes ago, I_Need_Me said:

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!! :haha:Okay okay okay okay so listen listen. So then he goes, "no matter what I do for you it never seems to be enough." Ew!  I can't believe he said that. You don't think I'm like that, do you?

Wellll... you are...

What?! Don't tell me you agree with him. Oh my god, oh my god!

Well I mean, one minute everything's fine and then the next minute you're freaking out it's like you're never satisfied. 

Well, I know I'm a little picky but hey, I just know what I want. 

hey wassup this is Brit and I'm not in right now so do your thang! Beep... just kidding"

Image result for did you just say thang gif

Archived