Top 5 | Britney Jean [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

Just now, WhenISaySo2000 said:

:hype:it's fine.  But yeah but I really wanted the collectors editions for the Xbox one but it's sold out on Amazon so I'm just getting the standard. Yeah invest in a new console or you'll miss mania and forces, which now has my favorite song as of now that infinite song it's so good. And I'm the minority when I say fist bump is really catchy reminds me of something from heroes or adventure. 

I'm totally bummed about forces bringing back classic sonic tbh. I wasn't huge on generations, and I feel like mania would've been better suited for the classic fans. It just seems unecessary:eheeek: that being said, if I get a switch you know I'll buy them both:yesokay: 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm totally bummed about forces bringing back classic sonic tbh. I wasn't huge on generations, and I feel like mania would've been better suited for the classic fans. It just seems unecessary:eheeek: that being said, if I get a switch you know I'll buy them both:yesokay: 

That haven't been promoting classic in forces recently so I kinda forgot he was playable but yeah there's no need for classic when mania and generations exist, but at the end of the day I just want a good game. Boom really damaged me in that they released such **** but I'm holding out hope these games are good. 

8 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Ray of Light? Velvet Rope? Impossible Princess? Butterfly? :zoomzoom:

Obviously not like of all time

i meant out of all the current main pop girls, in 2010s, like miley, kesha, Gaga, rihanna etc

30 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

We're at 95 users right now! To avoid the results show being overly complicated, I decided that I will stop once I will get 100 voters.

@BoyToySoldier I changed your vote since I saw that you posted a new one! ;)

Please show us and lets go to God Fatale:flawlessbye:

Archived