That time Britney performed in her BOMT costume and predicted the future...

Mr. Lucky

3 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

she was 16. she didn't think what she was doing was controversial. IN her 16 year old mind, (like most 16 year olds) she though it was a cute outfit and cute idea. Stop over sexualizing  things. She probably saw it as no different than the outfits she wore for gymnastics and dance recitals when she was a kid.

So she didn't know what she was doing when she unbuttoned her shirt for the rolling stone shoot? :whitney: she was 16, not 6 she knew what she was doing :whitney:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

she was 16. she didn't think what she was doing was controversial. IN her 16 year old mind, (like most 16 year olds) she though it was a cute outfit and cute idea. Stop over sexualizing  things. She probably saw it as no different than the outfits she wore for gymnastics and dance recitals when she was a kid.

You know what's funny? That was her exact response about the backlash she got :haha:

12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

So she didn't know what she was doing when she unbuttoned her shirt for the rolling stone shoot? :whitney: she was 16, not 6 she knew what she was doing :whitney:

that's a different story. she had to have know that would be perceived as controversial, but sometimes (b/c she grew up in the deep south) I think she is naive

On 24/7/2017 at 5:32 PM, Shadow. said:

It's weird looking back at how sexualised she was at a young age. I know this is nothing compared to pop acts now but still the whole schoolgirl image is kinda creepy since it came from the minds of creepy Jive execs :weirdmeout:

Nope! They wanted her to be a power ranger girl; the school for look came first on Britney's mind. So there's no reason to give jive credit for. In the other hand, that "sexualised" look it's just on pervs mind cause I know that the people who have a peaceful mind will look at that BRITNEY with cute eyes.  

Archived