Do you think britney is a nice boss?

annonymous

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Her dancers always say she is sweet and nice but shy 

Tbh I think being a Britney dancer is more about dealing with her team, than dealing with Britney herself

I dont think she is that much of a boss

well the story that was posted here about her outfits and how she makes the seamstress finish the outfits the day of the show makes her seem like a diva. that being said, she's not a boss, her dad is her boss 

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

yes she has. she decides what she'll wear every show, her hair and makeup style (panda eyes are her favorite), she chooses her choreographers and is part of the creative process in her songs and videos, at least for Glory. she even said that she did what she wanted this time 

She always had say in her videos. 

16 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

Her dad is her boss. She has no say.

No NO

They all work for her

Always remember that

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

While true, I’m sure if she wanted to replace a dancer they’d make it happen. She’s not really the boss of anyone, but she does have a say.

They all work for her

Remember that

Just now, really really cool guy said:

Circus was rushed...they just wanted to finish with Blackout and clean her image. I don't think she was in control. her team took all the big decissions. they evenn hired stylists. Britney was more controlled than ever 

I thought the whole Circus tour and album was her idea and that she wrote songs for the album.

Archived