"10 more years in Vegas!"

So i had this messed up dream last night that i was at a vegas show and then britney said i have some huge news that i just signed on for 10 more years in vegas and the crowd went wild! Thankfully i got to see the rest of the concert and she was so energetic and talkative throughout the show and then i woke up to reality and saw that here i am still waiting to see and meet britney next month on my bday... Longest wait of my life right now

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

So i had this messed up dream last night that i was at a vegas show and then britney said i have some huge news that i just signed on for 10 more years in vegas and the crowd went wild! Thankfully i got to see the rest of the concert and she was so energetic and talkative throughout the show and then i woke up to reality and saw that here i am still waiting to see and meet britney next month on my bday... Longest wait of my life right now

That must have been a nightmare :nicki2:

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't want you to have a huge meltdown guys but this is what will happen:

-she'll take a whole year break (2018)

-by the end of 2018 she'll announce her new residency 

-she'll be 2 years in vegas with the possibility of extending it 

This is exactly what I think but I think she might do a tour for B10 then return to Vegas in like 2020/2021. 

Archived