I'm SAD

Hey so this isn't britney related but no one checks general so yeah anyway I've been talking to this guy for the past 2 months and I REALLY liked him but there was just something that was keeping me from liking him all the way and it was really hard for me to deal with cause I wanted to put myself in it 100% but I couldn't. And this was while dealing with really bad anxiety/depression so it's overall been a really bad two months. I ended up calling things off with him and said we should just be friends. He was actually ok with it cause he had my best interests and heart and wanted me to get better. But I'm super depressed about the whole matter cause he was so perfect and I wanted to love himmmmm. I just came here for support and advice cause I love y'all :crying1:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you love him, let the love that you have for him set you free. I understand that you have depression/anxiety. It's not easy to trust and all of that when you do have depression. But, life's too short baby. Life is too damn short. If you know you love him, get that love. Just take your time with it. Don't let this man get away. 

Archived