Since team b loves milking her legacy

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

Why not preform more singles instead of the repetitive hits 

*cough* over protected *cough*

britney has so many amazing  songs under her belt that she never performs 

for example : 

perfect lover , why should I be sad , criminal , inside out , selfish , the answer , early morning , born to make you happy ( hasn't preformed it since dream within a dream ) my prerogative , someday , chaotic , monalisa 

it would have been cool if they rotated the set list every week or month with Pom switching between songs 

but britney would have  to learn a lot of choreo and you know:outwithit: we are talking about currentney:outwithit:

im sure people are bored of toxic , bomt , oida so why not switch things up to make it fresh and exciting 

probably not gonna happen but why not dream:mattafact:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the show has been promoted more like a greatet hits show so many of those tracks don't belong there and the hits get the GP buying tix because they don't want to hear nor see Britney doing songs they don't know and a residency aims at everyone there rather than just the fans, but yeah she could have switched the setlist more between hits like DLMBTLTK, BTMYH, Sometimes, Someday, and more

I guess they just wanna milk it without ha ing to change too much as changes equals spending money (new props, video backdrop, new choreo...)

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Idk why exhale let's your posts flop, but heeeeere's my opinion. I think we should leave that mess as it is, it was a 4 year long nightmare and is finally ending, after making her irrelevant but at least she's not as irrelevamt as she'd be in two years. Let's not change anything and let it die. Let's focus on the 20th birthday tour, a few Blackout tracks on the setlist would be amazing.

Guest $elfish
40 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Idk why exhale let's your posts flop, but heeeeere's my opinion. I think we should leave that mess as it is, it was a 4 year long nightmare and is finally ending, after making her irrelevant but at least she's not as irrelevamt as she'd be in two years. Let's not change anything and let it die. Let's focus on the 20th birthday tour, a few Blackout tracks on the setlist would be amazing.

I would live for more blackout tracks on the setlists tbh

Guest $elfish
24 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

I hope that the Missy Elliot break is cut before the show ends. It was cute for like 3 shows before it became a waste of time. 

why is it even there? missy never even collaborated with Britney 

just because they performed at the 03 VMAs together:orangu:

FTBOMBH Has had its time out for the longest time out of any of her singles since January 2001 she hasn't performed it. :girlwhat:

Anyways I wish she would change it up with at least Overprotected, HIAM and replace Circus, IUSA. As long as she keeps her main hits Toxic, BOMT, OIDIA in the show It can still be promoted as a greatest hits show. :outwithit:

I also would love the additional Blackout song Toy Solider and Heaven On Earth waiting for those debut performances. :cigney:

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

FTBOMBH Has had its time out for the longest time out of any of her singles since January 2001 she hasn't performed it. :girlwhat:

Anyways I wish she would change it up with at least Overprotected, HIAM and replace Circus, IUSA. As long as she keeps her main hits Toxic, BOMT, OIDIA in the show It can still be promoted as a greatest hits show. :outwithit:

I also would love the additional Blackout song Toy Solider and Heaven On Earth waiting for those debut performances. :cigney:

I thought she performed toy soldier in the circus tour:nocomprende:

Guest $elfish
10 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Nope the Blackout songs she performed on circus tour were POM, Radar, Get Naked, Freakshow, Hot As Ice and Ooh Ooh Baby

Oh ok thx:giggleney:

Archived