Britney's votes in Billboard's Fan Army Face Off ARE GOING DOWN

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I voted :yeahhh: I didn't know Adam Lambert had that much fans. Doesn't he only have like one hit? :umwtf:

It's not his fans, a lot of people who vote for their fave take a tour around the other nominees and vote and of course the hive and the LM are voting for that singer u mentioned.

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He’s not really into the hits business, he’s touring with Queen. He’s doing great for himself :saycheese:

Yeah I know he's touring for Queen. Is he talented tho? I know he was on American Idol

5 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

It's not his fans, a lot of people who vote for their fave take a tour around the other nominees and vote and of course the hive and the LM are voting for that singer u mentioned.

Little Monsters hate us? :flawlessbye:

9 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know he's touring for Queen. Is he talented tho? I know he was on American Idol

Little Monsters hate us? :flawlessbye:

A few but actually the arms between Britney's and Gaga's fans are stopping, but it's fans from other pop girls and part of that is also adam's fans.

10 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

If we lose to JT :orangu: 

We can't. If we win him, we're gonna go against Katy or Bruno but I think it'll be Katy.

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

This may sound like a weird question but what does your user mean? It sounds like a video game.

Oh... I knew one day I'd get asked about it. On the day that I created this account I was about to leave something, really close to, so I just picked 'Edge Of Leaving' as my username cause I was on the edge of leaving it. 

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

Oh... I knew one day I'd get asked about it. On the day that I created this account I was about to leave something, really close to, so I just picked 'Edge Of Leaving' as my username cause I was on the edge of leaving it. 

I always thought it was part of a video game :giggleney:

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I always thought it was part of a video game :giggleney:

Nah i don't play any games apart from GTA. I heard GM there today btw.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

GTA is such a good game. Yeah I haven't played it in a long time but yeah I know Gimme More is in it. Legendary song for a legendary game. :slayney:

Innit. GTA is the only song that I completely love, I used to play it since I was like 8/9, I miss the old versions so much. Like I won't play it everyday but everytime I get my eyes on it I'll sit for like 2 hours and play it over and over again. I was trunna turn the volume louder so that the kids in the room got to listen and then it ended:flawlessbye:

12 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Innit. GTA is the only song that I completely love, I used to play it since I was like 8/9, I miss the old versions so much. Like I won't play it everyday but everytime I get my eyes on it I'll sit for like 2 hours and play it over and over again. I was trunna turn the volume louder so that the kids in the room got to listen and then it ended:flawlessbye:

:ahhh: hahahaha that game is so addicting. I want to play right now actually.

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

How are we losing, don't we win every year??  :outwithit:  :chershade:

We're winning:blaughing:

It's just Billboard still pressed that Britney always kept the iconic performances for the VMAs and is still corny, now lowering her votes. Too bad this one is already won.

Archived