"You Drive Me" (2017 Non-Ableist Language Edit)

Circuit

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

:gloria:

Gorl, i would die if it was too sjw. :gloria:

idgi is crazy a word not to say?

Calling someone with mental illness "crazy" is offensive according to today's standards. Being offended by the context of you drive me crazy the way is a reach beyond a reach

5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

But it wasn't said in that manner and i don't really get how its meant to be funny either :surething:

Agreed, and I usually like non-pc jokes. Just didn’t see the humor here tbh :gross:

3 minutes ago, December02 said:

Calling someone with mental illness "crazy" is offensive according to today's standards. Being offended by the context of you drive me crazy the way is a reach beyond a reach

And don’t say you’re triggered by something, people literally get offended over the word “triggered”. What’s going on?

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Agreed, and I usually like non-pc jokes. Just didn’t see the humor here tbh :gross:

And don’t say you’re triggered by something, people literally get offended over the word “triggered”. What’s going on?

haha, don't ask me, I'm not one of those ******* :donewithit: (being ironic and sarcastic, don't come after me :gloss:)

1 minute ago, December02 said:

haha, don't ask me, I'm not one of those ******* :donewithit: (being ironic and sarcastic, don't come after me :gloss:)

Eh, when it comes to mental terms that’s where I draw a line. A lot has to to with having family members with mental disorders. There are a lot of other words for “stupid” so I don’t mind getting rid the r word, haha.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Eh, when it comes to mental terms that’s where I draw a line. A lot has to to with having family members with mental disorders. There are a lot of other words for “stupid” so I don’t mind getting rid the r word, haha.

Honestly, I agree. Just trollin'

Archived