What was the real issue between LaChapelle and Team B?

5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Why do y'all still care about this shitty video? It looked a mess as does the one they released, get over it :smokney2:

For real. What does upset me is her team just being like "ok well **** everything else". One bad video but Glory is full of hits- CYM, DYWTCO , Liar, IID, JLM, Better, PS- something would've caught on

her team should've done the rihanna approach and release bunch of songs at once and then promo whatever catches on. Britney doesn't even have to be in the videos. Animated one, one with her dancers, tour/photo shoot. Just a general apathy and lack of creativity

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

For real. What does upset me is her team just being like "ok well **** everything else". One bad video but Glory is full of hits- CYM, DYWTCO , Liar, IID, JLM, PS- something would've caught on

her team should've done the rihanna approach and release bunch of songs at once and then promo whatever catches on

Yeah they didn't handle the situation well, instead of releasing a statement explaining the situation they just fobbed us off as per usual. I didn't care for the video anyway and although the one we got was **** aswell I still didn't care because honestly I don't expect much from britney/her team nowadays 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
14 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Yeah they didn't handle the situation well, instead of releasing a statement explaining the situation they just fobbed us off as per usual.

This. Her team always leaves us lost and although some mistery is good, what they do is ridiculous. They ignore that kinda stuff and pretend it never happened. This time we were lucky enough for Larry to come out of his bubble and give us the infamous 'It just didn't work' and an extra vague sentence.

2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

As if hiam or work ***** made any sense.... but they're praised! The lachapelle video was just the perfect match for the song, no matter the meaning behind it.... :lemmetellu:

HIAM actually has a story in the video, Work ***** also made at least sense.

I think most likely it had something to do with advertising. the brands that were to be featured in the video prob did a lot of the financing and had a lot of the rights to the video...and then maybe the video was too racy, or the final product didn't feature the brands in it enough so they refused to sign off on it. 

I don't really think it had anything to do with Britney herself. I doubt she wanted to spend another day shooting another video for the same song. 

I don't think we'll ever know. But I thought Britney and David had disagreements off set (I think regarding the product placement and some of the scenes) that led to the video being scrapped, also there was that video that leaked from the set where Britney can be heard screaming 'YOU *******' or something like that.

2 hours ago, MX3 said:

I think most likely it had something to do with advertising. the brands that were to be featured in the video prob did a lot of the financing and had a lot of the rights to the video...and then maybe the video was too racy, or the final product didn't feature the brands in it enough so they refused to sign off on it. 

I don't really think it had anything to do with Britney herself. I doubt she wanted to spend another day shooting another video for the same song. 

yea but what I don't get is... if it really was because the brands didnt want her to release it like?? isnt there a meeting and a moodboard and an actual written plan about whats going to happen in the video? i cant imagine that they were surprised when they saw the video...

and why hire chapelle and then say like no it didnt work

something bigger must have happened.

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I don't think we'll ever know. But I thought Britney and David had disagreements off set (I think regarding the product placement and some of the scenes) that led to the video being scrapped, also there was that video that leaked from the set where Britney can be heard screaming 'YOU *******' or something like that.

where is that footage? :omgreallyney:

im here for *******-ney

Archived