What was the real issue between LaChapelle and Team B?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People claim Britney was doing things against her will. In the meaning that she disliked some scenes but David lade her do them anyway.

tbh I think it's crap. I think RCA wanted a new video cause the vid of Make Me started to leak ahead of its video premiere, that makes more sense why they went for a cheap lookig extended photoshoot rather than a hot vid. 

I mean she snapchatted a pic of her and G eazy in the original MM clothes and she looked happy....I don't believe a single thing she disliked the original vid.

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

People claim Britney was doing things against her will. In the meaning that she disliked some scenes but David lade her do them anyway.

tbh I think it's crap. I think RCA wanted a new video cause the vid of Make Me started to leak ahead of its video premiere, that makes more sense why they went for a cheap lookig extended photoshoot rather than a hot vid. 

I mean she snapchatted a pic of her and G eazy in the original MM clothes and she looked happy....I don't believe a single thing she disliked the original vid.

I don't believe this either. 

I really wanna know what they were arguing about. Brit's videos have always been ****. But even if the video got leaked.. so what? 
Sometimes TV show finale's leak and they don't re-shoot them. I don't get the point. 

I'm honestly so sick of this topic and the boring speculations behind it :mattafact:

She didn't like some of it so she scrapped it? Maybe 

It leaked so RCA scrapped it? Maybe 

Something happened legally so it could never see the light of day? Maybe 

It was just **** and everyone realises it so they got rid of it? Maybe 

Point is, we'll never know. :mattafact:tbh the one we got wasn't great, but it was perfectly serviceable and you all do the absolute most over it :mattafact:

Britney walked away from the set and the video was never finished. She didn't want any more contact with mr Lachapelle and that's why they decided to make a whole new vid :lessons::lessons:

Plus, the video was filmed in june, which was supposed to come together with the song by the beginning of July, and LaChapelle's photoshoots for Glory were also taken near that time. But as I said Britney didn't want to have any conection with him anymore so it all got scrapped, and the song was release on July 15 by Britney only saying  HERE'S MY SONG without any hype  :whitney:

Her sponsors already invested the money so a new video had to be made FAST  :lemmetellu::lemmetellu: and we got that mess of Glory booklet

Time to move on :outwithit:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney ****** the model and then he told everyone on set so Britney got pressed and scrapped the video :mjpopcorn:

Why else would she have gone on a sushi date with him and he snapchatted from her couch :whitney:

Maybe that model was supposed to be her Sam! :urite: But because he revealed what happened, Britney had to drop him and the video real quick. :staysalty: And then she waited a few months to search for the perfect scene partner for her next single and stumbled upon Sam, and look where they're at now! :mattafact:

Poor original Make Me video dude, if only he kept his mouth shut, he'd be in a relationship with the queen. :lemmetellu:

29 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney walked away from the set and the video was never finished. She didn't want any more contact with mr Lachapelle and that's why they decided to make a whole new vid :lessons::lessons:

Plus, the video was filmed in june, which was supposed to come together with the song by the beginning of July, and LaChapelle's photoshoots for Glory were also taken near that time. But as I said Britney didn't want to have any conection with him anymore so it all got scrapped, and the song was release on July 15 by Britney only saying  HERE'S MY SONG without any hype  :whitney:

Her sponsors already invested the money so a new video had to be made FAST  :lemmetellu::lemmetellu: and we got that mess of Glory booklet

Time to move on :outwithit:

To be honest, I don't believe there was ever a LaChapelle album photoshoot. Those were just rumors fans made up.:donewithit: I think the Make Me single cover was the only picture they publiced from the photoshoot supposed for Glory, and that wasn't LaChapelle. 

36 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney ****** the model and then he told everyone on set so Britney got pressed and scrapped the video :mjpopcorn:

Why else would she have gone on a sushi date with him and he snapchatted from her couch :whitney:

Ding ding ding! There was even a blind item revealed about it. When he told everyone about their hookup she threw a fit apparently and didn't want anything to do with the video. She should just make her hookups sign a NDA tbh. 

15 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Ding ding ding! There was even a blind item revealed about it. When he told everyone about their hookup she threw a fit apparently and didn't want anything to do with the video. She should just make her hookups sign a NDA tbh. 

People can deny it all they want but there's too many receipts that prove it :mattafact:

Archived