I didnt know brunetteney was doing the WB choreo properly

JP9101

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you didn't know cuz you are wrong, she wasn't doing the choreo well :whitney:

since the revamp she is in sync with the dancers :Lshark:

sorry but revampney >>>>>>>>>>>>>2015ney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brunetteney:whitney:

i love brunnetney. I really wish she'd experiment with her hair color/ overall style more.

on the choreography note, I still think revampney>mermaidney>brunette/redney>the rest of POMney

and on another note: all these videos remind me how much potential POM had. I really wish she would practice/change stuff up more. She had the energy a lot of the time, she just didn't put in the work. 

Is it possible that it's part of the weight loss? I mean she's definitely more confident with her body and I think that shows in her enthusiasm, but she definitely had to cut calories to get to where she is. Is it possible that that's a part of why she doesn't put as much into completing the moves in the same way? I know when I try to lose weight I don't have as much energy

14 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Right now she has plenty of energy and charisma (and even technique)
but she forgot 98% of choreo.

Right now probably she dont forgot now.. Only boredom and laziness...

4 hours ago, Oxic said:

you didn't know cuz you are wrong, she wasn't doing the choreo well :whitney:

since the revamp she is in sync with the dancers :Lshark:

sorry but revampney >>>>>>>>>>>>>2015ney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> brunetteney:whitney:

OP was talking about the 'go call the police' part which she doesn't do in sync with the dancers since Oct 2014 :calculating:

But I agree with you, the enhanced floor choreo she added in the revamp is sooooo much better and completes the performance more than that move :brityes:

22 hours ago, David Rose said:

i still think she looks better as a brunette than a blonde, especially nowadays. the blonde is getting tired and typical. she's gorgeous either way, i just think she needs something fresh and more natural.

When she was brunette the last time after two months, people were posting on her Facebook and Instagram to go back blonde.

Archived