What if?

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

Since Britney is now playing scooby doo with us and hiding I thought it would be cool to discuss  what would happen if some things went differently in her life basically an alternate universe or somethin 

for example :

if Britney didn't break her knee in 04

we would have had the outrageous mv , probably more promo  preformances , onyx hotel tour would continue , we would get the rumored vmas performance of I got that boom boom and outrageous ( if it was real ) , I got that boom boom would probably be a single ,the itz era would extend to 2005 (maybe) , she would still slay and there won't be any other excuse for her shitty and stiff dancing besides laziness 

or 

if the Break up with Justin didn't happen 

they would have probably got married , we wouldn't have a ton of Justin tracks like cry me a river and we wouldn't have a ton of britney tracks either like everytime and dramatic , they would have had children and probably got divorced like most celebs:mattafact:

if the meltdown didn't happen 

we wouldn't have blackout or circus (probably) , britney wouldn't have the c ship , people wouldn't think britney is crazy even tho she isn't, britney would still have her personality, she wouldn't have been on meds in 2011-2013/2, she wouldn't have shaved her head 

if she didn't divorce k-fed 

she would have had probably like 2 more children , the media would have still called her white trash and made fun of her , we would probably have more songs like someday and my prerogative which I'm here for:urite: but k fed treated her like **** so I'm glad she got rid of him 

so what do y'all think?:mattafact:

do you have anything to add ?

am I the next raven symoné:mattafact:

discuss:mattafact:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
53 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Why dwell on it though? What's happened has happened, let it go :cutebrit:

Ik your right but it's sad to see what could have happened :otears: all the slayage and the happiness britney could have had:mhmsureny:

Theres no really much point in this thread because we cant turn back time unfortunately. And to be completely honest, we all kind of know that if her and Justin didn't break up, theres no doubt he loved her for her not for her money and who she was [he was rich and successful himself anyway] and they would've got married, have kids and none of the events that happened in 2007 would've happened. Justin would've looked after Britney for sure. I'm still gutted they broke up even after 15 years :otears:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Out of all the if's, the one I'm most sad about is the knee injury. The Onyx would be her highest grossing tour (as she left it in half and allegedly wanted to take the tour to Asia and Australia, which seems preety believable because she promoted the album in Asia), the vmas performance would be her most iconic one if it's as good as described, outrageous and Boom Boom would have been massive hits and Britney's peak would have been even bigger and that would be her biggest era.

Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Out of all the if's, the one I'm most sad about is the knee injury. The Onyx would be her highest grossing tour (as she left it in half and allegedly wanted to take the tour to Asia and Australia, which seems preety believable because she promoted the album in Asia), the vmas performance would be her most iconic one if it's as good as described, outrageous and Boom Boom would have been massive hits and Britney's peak would have been even bigger and that would be her biggest era.

Ikr:otears: imagine all the slayage 

Guest $elfish
23 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Theres no really much point in this thread because we cant turn back time unfortunately.

Ik sadly we can't :bpo:

its just a "what if" situation as in what would happen in an alternate timeline :dorkney:

17 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Agree what you said about that era specifically, but not about the op suggesting that the knee injury is to blame for her performing ability during the last decade.

As I posted earlier, the photographer on the set of 'Gimme More' gave an interview last year where he said: 

"That dancing scene was demanding. That was a lot of work. Those girls were killing it. They did a bunch of takes. It was a full physical workout. I think if you were drunk or on *****, you wouldn’t be able to pull that off. If you watched all the raw footage, they were pretty on point. I definitely don’t dance, but that **** was impressive to me."

https://www.muumuse.com/2016/10/gimme-more-photos-set-interview-theo-hand-exclusive.html/

So her diminished performing ability is a matter of something else, but does anyone else wish that footage leaks at some point?

Archived