Britney's attention to detail

Fudgeney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

The problem is that:
in 2013/2014 she performed almost all of her moves correctly but she totally lacked charisma or energy. It was like seeing FFTney doing more complex choreography.
Nowadays she has a killer body, can dance better, can move her body better, found her stage presence back again but she basically cut every ******* choreo.
I just cannot with her.

I wasn't as much of a stan during 2013/2014 so to see how much more actual dancing there was in the original show compared to now just seems crazy to me

I understand the circus break is far from amazing in the first clip but now she just skips and calls that a dance break 

all the removing of actual choreography is really killing me:meltdown:

1 hour ago, GemmaTeller said:

No no no I will NOT praise the early POM shows. They were ****. And I hate that ugly legging costume even more than I hate leotards.

idk I think I prefer early POM to now. She has too many little tic's and stuff which ruin the show for me. But thats just my opinion :giggleney:

5 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

I wasn't as much of a stan during 2013/2014 so to see how much more actual dancing there was in the original show compared to now just seems crazy to me

I understand the circus break is far from amazing in the first clip but now she just skips and calls that a dance break 

all the removing of actual choreography is really killing me:meltdown:

This is so painful to watch! Yes, POM was always terrible and I'm not praising the 2013/4 POM. The choreographies were awful since day 1 bu at least they were SO much better than today's choreographies. The big problem was her attitude and energy, it was like watching FFT again. Now she has an incredible body, her energy is 100% better, not perfect but it's good... But you can't even say that she dances. She walks and move her arms. Nothing else. Maybe a bit of a hard choreo for a few seconds but nothing else... There's almost no choreography at all. The way she keeps cutting moves is terrible!

The worst thing is that fans are praising her so she keeps that comments and she will never change this attitude. Expect the new leg be as terrible as always and I'm pretty sure that the new residency will be the same story again.

Oh and the costumes were always soo ugly! That never changed, except for a few ones. 

8 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This is so painful to watch! Yes, POM was always terrible and I'm not praising the 2013/4 POM. The choreographies were awful since day 1 bu at least they were SO much better than today's choreographies. The big problem was her attitude and energy, it was like watching FFT again. Now she has an incredible body, her energy is 100% better, not perfect but it's good... But you can't even say that she dances. She walks and move her arms. Nothing else. Maybe a bit of a hard choreo for a few seconds but nothing else... There's almost no choreography at all. The way she keeps cutting moves is terrible!

The worst thing is that fans are praising her so she keeps that comments and she will never change this attitude. Expect the new leg be as terrible as always and I'm pretty sure that the new residency will be the same story again.

Oh and the costumes were always soo ugly! That never changed, except for a few ones. 

I agree that during her first few shows there wasn't much personality but overall I think during POM she has always had more energy/attitude than during FFT. Its almost like a trade off. If we get personality we don't get good dancing. If we get good dancing she acts dead. She needs to find a balance. 

I love britney so I'm happy to see her happy but she really needs focus on her career before its beyond repair. Im just hoping that your wrong and she pulls out an amazing new show but I'm not expecting it. 

I can't at people complaining about the choreographers

:triggered:

the backup dancers are slaying every single choreography, I wonder why Britney doesn't rehearse to do the same.

in her prime she had to to way more "Embarassing" kind of choreographies but she was executing them perfectly.

the problem about current britney is not the choreography but HOW she executes it. 

She doesn't give a singe f

:tiffcackle:

that's her attention to details

I honestly wonder if she can recover from this. I mean, does she want to do the hard work that good dancing takes? Does she want to start actually rehearsing again? Does she want to work on getting her rhythm back? Does she want to actually try? It's all up to her, but from what she has shown in 2017 I am very doubtful.  She seems like she's content to just coast on the bare, bare, bare minimum. 

11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

No reason she couldn’t sing Perfume live, it’s in her natural register

No more pee references from Britney:gross:

She could technically do an acoustic version of one her songs

and have a coach woth her, she needs it, her voice has SO much potential to be on par with the likes of Bey & Adele (potential, queen is taking baby steps by singing Happy Birthday every 5-6th year)

21 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Exactly, and she's proved she CAN sing, she's no Whitney but her voice is unique which I like so I don't understand why she doesn't wanna show that off. She would get a lot more respect if she did but obviously the people around her are telling her something very different to what we see, but then again so do some members on this site :tiffcackle:

I think that Britney's voice is something she is most insecure about than anything. I mean, think about it. She has consistently lip synced throughout her entire career with very few moments of live singing, mostly in the first few years. Britney's voice is such a symbol of everything wrong with her life. She never has a voice in anything. In her childhood, any tough experience she went through, she had to be a good little girl and stay quiet. She comes into this industry, knows how lucky she is she has the success she does, extremely humble, so does not care to rock the boat and stand up for her rights as an artist, until she gets so sick of it that she starts rebelling like a child. Her label took away her actual singing voice(something she could probably get back but does not know how). That baby voice is something she probably hates but has become part of her identity as an artist, so she can not change it. It is something created in the studio but very hard to emulate live, as I can see from the moments she has sung live. Even when she sang Everytime back in the day, her vocal tone sounded WAY lighter in the studio version. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Not being able to execute properly amateurish choreo from Charm though... makes you wonder. :calculating:

Not really. It kind of makes sense. Britney I think in her head still thinks of herself as the great dancer she was back in the day, so she half ***** it more than someone who is not a good dancer. All she literally has to do is adapt the newer performing style from the younger artists, just have a microphone with two back up singers that do a bunch of simple, mediocre moves while singing live. Beyonce might be able to do what she did back in her early days but whatever is keeping Britney from being primeney dance wise, it does not really matter at the end of the day. She just needs to start changing the way she does things considering she can not execute those moves as properly or perform like she used to.

9 hours ago, Crayboy said:

and have a coach woth her, she needs it, her voice has SO much potential to be on par with the likes of Bey & Adele (potential, queen is taking baby steps by singing Happy Birthday every 5-6th year)

Judging by her vocal abilities from her "young" years, I definitely think she has that potential. It's unfortunate that no one knows how talented she really is. Even if we are fans who might exaggerate her abilities, there was someone on a website that posts about famous singer's vocal abilities and someone said about Selena Gomez that at least "Selena can sing unlike her idol Britney who could not even get through a Happy Birthday song". I have nothing against Selena but I literally wanted to slap a ***** and say do you even know what you are talking about? How dare you? Then again, it is not their fault they do not know because Britney does NOT show it off.

Archived