Britney's attention to detail

Fudgeney

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I really don't have a problem with her lip syncing. She just needs to pre-record for her choregraphed numbers and sing her ballads live.

It don't think it was as big a deal when she used to dance hard but the performances she puts on now don't really excuse her not singing live at least 50% of the time. And its just laziness that she doesn't even pre record. Tbh nobody goes to a Britney show to hear her sing but after the comments she made about expecting credit I point blank refuse to defend her lip syncing because there isn't an excuse 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

It don't think it was as big a deal when she used to dance hard but the performances she puts on now don't really excuse her not singing live at least 50% of the time. And its just laziness that she doesn't even pre record. Tbh nobody goes to a Britney show to hear her sing but after the comments she made about expecting credit I point blank refuse to defend her lip syncing because there isn't an excuse 

This. Beyoncé dances harder than Britney often and still sings live. And when she dances really hard she prerecords.

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No wonder she hasn’t gone back to Australia in 8 years, she knows Americans are dumb enough to put up with it  :tiffcackle: (No offense to anyone, I’m American :gross:)

The people around her and her fans need to stop kissing her delusional ***. I actually wish more people would bash her for it because she certainly needs the reality check :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

The people around her and her fans need to stop kissing her delusional ***. I actually wish more people would bash her for it because she certainly needs the reality check :tiffcackle:

Yeah and she does try to prove people wrong from time to time. If one question in an interview will make Britney sing happy birthday, imagine what will happen if her fan base turns against her.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah and she does try to prove people wrong from time to time. If one question in an interview will make Britney sing happy birthday, imagine what will happen if her fan base turns against her.

You guys think she will start singing something live on POM? Maybe Everytime?

Just now, danny1994 said:

Exactly, and she's proved she CAN sing, she's no Whitney but her voice is unique which I like so I don't understand why she doesn't wanna show that off. She would get a lot more respect if she did but obviously the people around her are telling her something very different to what we see, but then again so do some members on this site :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The excuse that Beyoncé got 15 minutes is dumb, Britney’s POM show is 90 minutes and doesn’t come close :tiffcackle:

Tragic isn't it? Britney's 00's VMA performance overshadows POM so how come she can't overshadow Beyonce with the 4 minutes she got? Time is irrelevant compared to the impact of a performance and britney's had no impact

4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

You guys think she will start singing something live on POM? Maybe Everytime?

I'm not expecting it but it would go in her favour 

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Exactly, and she's proved she CAN sing, she's no Whitney but her voice is unique which I like so I don't understand why she doesn't wanna show that off. She would get a lot more respect if she did but obviously the people around her are telling her something very different to what we see, but then again so do some members on this site :tiffcackle:

No reason she couldn’t sing Perfume live, it’s in her natural register and she doesn’t move around. That was embarrassing with her holding the microphone lip syncing :tiffcackle:

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Britney has never been consistent with the show, in fact she hasn't been consistent with her entire career since 2004  :smokney2: and Britney being bored is not an excuse for that **** show, if she's bored she should change it up. Also i've watched primeney shows a million times over and never get bored so again the bored excuse doesn't work. @danny1994 has receipts which prove her show doesn't get rave reviews even after the revamp. **** show is **** :smokney2:

then why stay on the forum? I feel like i'm debating you on every post because you don't like Britney, and haven't for 13 years it seems.

Britney's POM show is a mess, we know this, but between 2015 (Mermaidney onwards.....), 2016 and 2017, she'd been far more consistent in delivering the shower compared to FF (where we have literally one enjoyable date) and Circus. 

Her show gets good reviews, I've read the reviews online, we, as fans, follow it and know its flaws. The GP couldn't careless.

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No reason she couldn’t sing Perfume live, it’s in her natural register and she doesn’t move around. That was embarrassing with her holding the microphone lip syncing :tiffcackle:

Or Alien, she was just walking and lip synced even then, or the countless times she performed shadow & everytime where she lip synced, its not like she was gonna do a break dance to everytime :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

then why stay on the forum? I feel like i'm debating you on every post because you don't like Britney, and haven't for 13 years it seems.

Britney's POM show is a mess, we know this, but between 2015 (Mermaidney onwards.....), 2016 and 2017, she'd been far more consistent in delivering the shower compared to FF (where we have literally one enjoyable date) and Circus. 

Her show gets good reviews, I've read the reviews online, we, as fans, follow it and know its flaws. The GP couldn't careless.

When did I say I don't like Britney? Because I don't accept her mediocrity and i know she can do better that means I hate her? just because I don't like the show doesn't mean I hate her :whitney: if you are happy with Britney performing like she does then good for you I wish I could be as upbeat about her lack of enthusiasm :whitney: but i'm not gonna change my opinion to suit you and you posted in a public forum where not everyone will agree, if you don't want to hear those opinions don't post stupid things like her show gets good reviews when it clearly doesn't :whitney: again I will reiterate since a lot of you don't seem to understand:

Just because I don't like the show does NOT mean I dislike Britney, got it? :whitney:

@danny1994 "her show gets good reviews" :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I thought she sang Shadow (her best song) live.  

Not at every show, at the miami show for the showtime special she lip synced

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

When did I say I don't like Britney? Because I don't accept her mediocrity and i know she can do better that means I hate her? just because I don't like the show doesn't mean I hate her :whitney: if you are happy with Britney performing like she does then good for you I wish I could be as upbeat about her lack of enthusiasm :whitney: but i'm not gonna change my opinion to suit you and you posted in a public forum where not everyone will agree, if you don't want to hear those opinions don't post stupid things like her show gets good reviews when it clearly doesn't :whitney: again I will reiterate since a lot of you don't seem to understand:

Just because I don't like the show does NOT mean I dislike Britney, got it? :whitney:

@danny1994 "her show gets good reviews" :tiffcackle:

Not at every show, at the miami show for the showtime special she lip synced

All you do is post negative things in every thread though? she's been mediocre for far longer than she's been primeney though? like, what? double the amount of time? nearly three times if we're counting her prime as 1999 to 2004? she's not going to wake up one morning and give us slave 4 u VMA 2001, Oops VMA 2000, Toxic ABC special all in one show....

I've said it to you before, I don't like POM as a show. Its always been lacking. She does have consistent legs where its bearable and better. In all of her tours, her energy dips the longer they go on, and on the last few dates she brings a higher energy, and that's just for month long tours, not a four year residency. I want a new show, or for her and her team to change it up for the last run, she won't though, but atleast we don't have to worry about 2013ney making an appearance when it ends, but as much as we dislike POM, the show gets good reviews from the people who go to see it and watch it once, because its fresh to them.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Britney-Spears-tickets/artist/723427 
Seeing as TicketMaster is the source. the reviews are there you can read them. Out of 6,933 reviews, 4,756 are 5 star reviews, 1,034 are 4 stars, 489 are 3 star, 319 are two star and 335 are one star. More people think the show is stellar than people who think its crap to meh, and they're the ones who are just going to the show, not going to critic it or criticise it. 

If the show works for her team, sells out (which it does), and gets good reviews, why should they change it? that's their thinking.

We know Britney can deliver more, and she has numerous times in POM, for like one song here and there, or one dance break here and there. 

You don't have to change your opinion, but by god, don't act all high and mighty about yours compared to others. 

Also, Britney sang Shadow live in Miami, but it was dubbed.

8 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

All you do is post negative things in every thread though? she's been mediocre for far longer than she's been primeney though? like, what? double the amount of time? nearly three times if we're counting her prime as 1999 to 2004? she's not going to wake up one morning and give us slave 4 u VMA 2001, Oops VMA 2000, Toxic ABC special all in one show....

I've said it to you before, I don't like POM as a show. Its always been lacking. She does have consistent legs where its bearable and better. In all of her tours, her energy dips the longer they go on, and on the last few dates she brings a higher energy, and that's just for month long tours, not a four year residency. I want a new show, or for her and her team to change it up for the last run, she won't though, but atleast we don't have to worry about 2013ney making an appearance when it ends, but as much as we dislike POM, the show gets good reviews from the people who go to see it and watch it once, because its fresh to them.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Britney-Spears-tickets/artist/723427 
Seeing as TicketMaster is the source. the reviews are there you can read them. Out of 6,933 reviews, 4,756 are 5 star reviews, 1,034 are 4 stars, 489 are 3 star, 319 are two star and 335 are one star. More people think the show is stellar than people who think its crap to meh, and they're the ones who are just going to the show, not going to critic it or criticise it. 

If the show works for her team, sells out (which it does), and gets good reviews, why should they change it? that's their thinking.

We know Britney can deliver more, and she has numerous times in POM, for like one song here and there, or one dance break here and there. 

You don't have to change your opinion, but by god, don't act all high and mighty about yours compared to others. 

Also, Britney sang Shadow live in Miami, but it was dubbed.

How is posting an opinion, exactly what you do, acting all high and mighty? :whitney: like I said if you don't like opposing opinions don't post in public threads :whitney: and of course you would only notice the times I was negative about her show. Not the times where I praised her or thought she was capable, also i've only ever spoken to you a few times so how do you know that all I post is negative things :whitney: in fact you upvoted my post in this exact thread where I complimented britney's singing voice and wondered why she didn't show it off so explain that one :whitney: i don't care if it works best for her and her team, i'm not supporting someone who thinks its acceptable to put little to no effort in and expect credit for that, that is my issue :whitney: 

Just now, Shadow. said:

How is posting an opinion, exactly what you do, acting all high and mighty? :whitney: like I said if you don't like opposing opinions don't post in public threads :whitney: and of course you would only notice the times I was negative about her show. Not the times where I praised her or thought she was capable, also i've only ever spoken to you a few times so how do you know that all I post is negative things :whitney: in fact you upvoted my post in this exact thread where I complimented britney's singing voice and wondered why she didn't show it off so explain that one :whitney: i don't care if it works best for her and her team, i'm not supporting someone who thinks its acceptable to put little to no effort in and expect credit for that, that is my issue :whitney: 

You're literally the only person that goes after anyone who disagrees with you? you quoted me first. That's your problem if you disagree with me.

I agree with you that POM is a mess and Britney shouldn't be lazy, but nothing is going to change that until POM ends. That's the sad truth. I do agree she should sing live more, and I don't get why she doesn't change the show up (but its probably because it works for what its supposed to do: entertain a crowd and sell). 

If you don't like her level of performance or her interest in her career now, whens the last time you did?

WB-Slave 4U/DS/Freakshow the show is good but from then on it gets bad fast dancing wise

i feel like it's not rehearsing and being bored but also the choreo she is good at is different than primeney. She is good with sensual and fluid moves and a lot of the choreo is really sharp so it looks bad halfassed

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're literally the only person that goes after anyone who disagrees with you? you quoted me first. That's your problem if you disagree with me.

I agree with you that POM is a mess and Britney shouldn't be lazy, but nothing is going to change that until POM ends. That's the sad truth. I do agree she should sing live more, and I don't get why she doesn't change the show up (but its probably because it works for what its supposed to do: entertain a crowd and sell). 

If you don't like her level of performance or her interest in her career now, whens the last time you did?

So i'm "literally" the only person posting an opinion opposing yours? :whitney: do you not understand the concept of a forum? I saw your opinion, disagreed with it and posted what my opinion was, you are bitching that i'm always negative even though you saw yourself i'm not and you are continuing to complain about the fact I disagreed with you, clearly you are the one with the problem, not me, I wouldn't encourage discussion if I had a problem with differing opinions :whitney: also I don't see how my post was "coming for you" considering I didn't post anything related to you personally, in fact I barely even know you :whitney: and I actually enjoyed the bbmas performance and was impressed by her obvious improvement but of course i'm always negative :whitney:

18 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

While ill admit that her energy and passion lacked in the early days of pom 

you can see the details that the choreographers put into the routines which Britney no longer does 

instead she improv's with her usual knee bend, hand over head, and chest pumps

its obvious that she doesn't rehearse these songs anymore and forgot the little moves that make the performance a bit more interesting

I know POM choreo isn't very good but if she had the energy she does now and the attention to detail she used to have her performances would be much better:donewithit:

but hopefully were gonna get a new show in a year or 2!

The problem is that:
in 2013/2014 she performed almost all of her moves correctly but she totally lacked charisma or energy. It was like seeing FFTney doing more complex choreography.
Nowadays she has a killer body, can dance better, can move her body better, found her stage presence back again but she basically cut every ******* choreo.
I just cannot with her.

Archived