Britney's attention to detail

Fudgeney

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I know what you mean - at the time when POM started I remember thinking how terrible it was, how she didn't look like herself and how her dancing wasn't on point and how her energy was flat. I guess it's how things go with time, a stupid example but I look back on photos of myself 4 years ago and think I looked alright actually! But at the time I thought I was fat/ugly/a mess etc. It's relative to where you are now in life.

So for SOME fans, looking back compared to what we have now, POM does indeed seem better back then.

I understand the whole you dont know what you have till its gone kinda thing....

...but...

...painted abs? no decent dates? no audience interaction? no interaction with the dancers? As much as fans want to pretend pom was better back then, as if it was something to miss, since the end of 2015 through to the revamp, we've had far more consistency, more enjoyable shows and performances. 

yeah, at this very moment, we're all bored (Britney and her team included) of the show which we never really liked because the choreography was a mess, the costumes were a mess, etc, we've seen it about 150 times or more, but lets not be delusional....

Like, 2013 POM Britney wouldn't have sold out 50.000 tickets for a show, yet alone get positive reviews. 

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I understand the whole you dont know what you have till its gone kinda thing....

...but...

...painted abs? no decent dates? no audience interaction? no interaction with the dancers? As much as fans want to pretend pom was better back then, as if it was something to miss, since the end of 2015 through to the revamp, we've had far more consistency, more enjoyable shows and performances. 

yeah, at this very moment, we're all bored (Britney and her team included) of the show which we never really liked because the choreography was a mess, the costumes were a mess, etc, we've seen it about 150 times or more, but lets not be delusional....

Like, 2013 POM Britney wouldn't have sold out 50.000 tickets for a show, yet alone get positive reviews. 

Britney has never been consistent with the show, in fact she hasn't been consistent with her entire career since 2004  :smokney2: and Britney being bored is not an excuse for that **** show, if she's bored she should change it up. Also i've watched primeney shows a million times over and never get bored so again the bored excuse doesn't work. @danny1994 has receipts which prove her show doesn't get rave reviews even after the revamp. **** show is **** :smokney2:

18 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Britney has never been consistent with the show, in fact she hasn't been consistent with her entire career since 2004  :smokney2: and Britney being bored is not an excuse for that **** show, if she's bored she should change it up. Also i've watched primeney shows a million times over and never get bored so again the bored excuse doesn't work. @danny1994 has receipts which prove her show doesn't get rave reviews even after the revamp. **** show is **** :smokney2:

I feel like compiling a document with her most harsh reviews. It would be amusing to read through.

And they’re from Ticketmaster’s website, so they all bought tickets.

53 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I feel like compiling a document with her most harsh reviews. It would be amusing to read through.

And they’re from Ticketmaster’s website, so they all bought tickets.

But the show has been so consistent after the revamp :tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

2009* she may have not been her best in the Circus tour but she was good and fun to watch.

6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are we really praising 2013 POM over now? this forum gets more and more ridiculous as each day goes by.

2013 was barely a step up from Femme Fatale. She still looked just as awkward as she did. She danced a little bit more, but the costumes were unflattering and cheap, they kinda fit theme, but that doesn't make them flattering or good (keep in mind, the costumes we actually saw, were after Britney turned down loads of them that). We had the wigs that didn't help her dancing, but when she ditched them....she wasn't much better. For the most part, it was Britney being carried around by dancers. 

Yeah, four years later POM is a mess, but the Revamp was incredible in comparision. POM is a stale show, that never fully worked, and lacked personality or a sense of Britney from the get go, but lets not get delusional and say it was better in 2013.

I definitely don't think POM was better then I'm just pointing out that she has gotten very lazy over the years. I would much rather have the energy that she has now rather than perfect execution of moves but both together would be ideal :kiss:

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

2009* she may have not been her best in the Circus tour but she was good and fun to watch.

Yeah but she wasn't consistent, you weren't sure if she was gonna perform well or perform like this

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif?w=614

And even then she wasn't exactly doing much on stage for that tour

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Yeah but she wasn't consistent, you weren't sure if she was gonna perform well or perform like this

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif?w=614

And even then she wasn't exactly doing much on stage for that tour

Did this tour get bad press or was it just Femme Fatale? I know about the Australia incident. 

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Did this tour get bad press or was it just Femme Fatale? I know about the Australia incident. 

This tour got bad press in Australia for her lip syncing, apparently members of the audience walked out on her shows in Perth

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/britney-spears-extremely-upset-by-australia-lip-synch-controversy-20091109

@danny1994 she was that upset she still lip syncs her shows :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Look at the slayage here. Britney choreographed this. Such an improvement of the mannequin rehearsal

tumblr_mc0l87j0LG1rvon16o1_500.gif

Crappybot impersonating Britney? :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

This tour got bad press in Australia for her lip syncing, apparently members of the audience walked out on her shows in Perth

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/britney-spears-extremely-upset-by-australia-lip-synch-controversy-20091109

I really don't have a problem with her lip syncing. She just needs to pre-record for her choregraphed numbers and sing her ballads live.

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

No wonder she hasn’t gone back to Australia in 8 years, she knows Americans are dumb enough to put up with it  :tiffcackle: (No offense to anyone, I’m American :gross:)

Archived