This is like 12 years late but...

December02

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/19/2019 at 12:07 PM, BritneyFan1999 said:

Nothing about that video makes Alexa seem annoying. All she did was act polite and kind and tell the truth. She wasn't soaking in attention and it didn't last an "hour" XD. She stopped because unlike what the guy was saying before, he started to ask a question which she answered and continued to answer another question or two. She was nice about Britney's music and despite being pregnant, you can control yourself from talking to a little kid and warning her that she may not work in the industry again, if she said that to her. Saying that to someone is never going to make you look like a good person, but someone who's on a power trip. You can be protective in a defensive way, but there's no way to tell Britney was acting in defence. And Alexa was right, being pregnant at a young age isn't a good thing when you're not mature enough at that age. Once teenagers are pregnant, they shouldn't be treated horribly, but Alexa said she should make better choices in the future, which everyone should do.

:gerlwat:

Did we even watch the same video? She was a shady little ***** and if she was like that to JL, Britney rightfully chewed her out. By the way she was acting in the video, I 100% believe she was that bratty to JL while filming. I don't care if it's "inappropriate" for a grown woman to talk that way to a 13 year old. As far as I'm concerned, she got what she deserved. :endit:

Archived