This is like 12 years late but...

December02

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, December02 said:

Yeah, Alexa made a post about it 2 years ago on instagram actually saying how thankfully she has a very different personality to Jamie Lynn. Anyway, here's a video to go with this 

Ewww... she is actually annoying as fu*k... and u can tell how much she neeeeeds the attention talking to the paps for hours about random ****. :Lshark:

9 minutes ago, Guido said:

Ewww... she is actually annoying as fu*k... and u can tell how much she neeeeeds the attention talking to the paps for hours about random ****. :Lshark:

she was like 15 on this video, of course she sounds shady...most teenagers are

20 hours ago, December02 said:

Yeah, Alexa made a post about it 2 years ago on instagram actually saying how thankfully she has a very different personality to Jamie Lynn. Anyway, here's a video to go with this 

she is so annoying omg. :gross:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I remember reading this back in 2005 on a britney fan club forum lol. Britney apparently got upset with the way Alexis was treating Jamie and then threw a full cup of soda in a subways cup at Alexis. 

If you come for Britney's baby sister, Britney will come for you 

21 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I remember reading this back in 2005 on a britney fan club forum lol. Britney apparently got upset with the way Alexis was treating Jamie and then threw a full cup of soda in a subways cup at Alexis. 

I think I've seen that picture :forkit:

EDIT: mood-britney-spears-showering-the-papara

She was throwing it to the paps :weusay:

Here's a recap because apparently everyone is so uneducated :whitneyshade:

She didn't throw at drink at Alexa LMAO 

Jamie and Alexa just has beef on set (they were two 13 year old girls in Hollywood, it was bound to happen) and Britney just had a talk with Alexa about fixing her attitude or she wouldn't work in the industry again. Britney was just a few weeks from giving birth to SP so I don't blame her if she came off really bitchy, she mus've been having crazy mood swings. 

I think Britney probably got a little out of hand, and Alexa was only 13 she probably took it hard. 

Everyone was overdramatic basically. 

6 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Here's a recap because apparently everyone is so uneducated :whitneyshade:

She didn't throw at drink at Alexa LMAO 

Jamie and Alexa just has beef on set (they were two 13 year old girls in Hollywood, it was bound to happen) and Britney just had a talk with Alexa about fixing her attitude or she wouldn't work in the industry again. Britney was just a few weeks from giving birth to SP so I don't blame her if she came off really bitchy, she mus've been having crazy mood swings. 

I think Britney probably got a little out of hand, and Alexa was only 13 she probably took it hard. 

Everyone was overdramatic basically. 

It honestly wasn't even Britney's place to interfere at all. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It honestly wasn't even Britney's place to interfere at all. 

True, it was between 2 teens, it wasn't her place to speak.

But, again, she was deep into her pregnancy. I'm sure her maternal instincts were starting to kick in, and that's her little sister after all. We know how much she loves JL.

• 1 year later...

Nothing about that video makes Alexa seem annoying. All she did was act polite and kind and tell the truth. She wasn't soaking in attention and it didn't last an "hour" XD. She stopped because unlike what the guy was saying before, he started to ask a question which she answered and continued to answer another question or two. She was nice about Britney's music and despite being pregnant, you can control yourself from talking to a little kid and warning her that she may not work in the industry again, if she said that to her. Saying that to someone is never going to make you look like a good person, but someone who's on a power trip. You can be protective in a defensive way, but there's no way to tell Britney was acting in defence. And Alexa was right, being pregnant at a young age isn't a good thing when you're not mature enough at that age. Once teenagers are pregnant, they shouldn't be treated horribly, but Alexa said she should make better choices in the future, which everyone should do.

Archived