December02

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Oxic said:

but she is on the walking dead now :girlwhat:

Oh :britdrown:. Good for her though

7 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

If you are going to talk about something that a lot of us don't know and that happened 11 years ago, AT LEAST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED AND DON'T COME HERE AND WRITE AS IF EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS! Jeeeeeeeeez!:flawlessbye:

I kinda summarized the story

19 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Oh yeah I forgot about this. Didn't Jamie Lynn and Alexa hate each other off set?

Yeah, Alexa made a post about it 2 years ago on instagram actually saying how thankfully she has a very different personality to Jamie Lynn. Anyway, here's a video to go with this 

36 minutes ago, December02 said:

Yeah, Alexa made a post about it 2 years ago on instagram actually saying how thankfully she has a very different personality to Jamie Lynn. Anyway, here's a video to go with this 

Never heard of this before :mattafact:

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

From some quick digging I found out that wasn’t her real Instagram, it was a fan account lol. Some fan just wanted to create drama.

I’m sure Jamie and Alexa are past their feud. They were in their teens and most people grow up and move on.

9 hours ago, khaleesi said:

If you are going to talk about something that a lot of us don't know and that happened 11 years ago, AT LEAST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED AND DON'T COME HERE AND WRITE AS IF EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS! Jeeeeeeeeez!:flawlessbye:

There are lots of fans that don't know about certain things and ask POLITELY what the situation was, its not the OP's fault you didn't bother to catch up on your reading :whitney:

16 hours ago, December02 said:

Nnn she doesn't come across well here. (Although she is right on the pregnancy part. 16 is very young to be having a baby but I'm not going to go into that)

9 hours ago, Shadow. said:

There are lots of fans that don't know about certain things and ask POLITELY what the situation was, its not the OP's fault you didn't bother to catch up on your reading :whitney:

DO YOU KNOW WHO  I AM? I'M DAENERYS STORMBORN TARGARYEN, KHALEESI, MOTHER OF DRAGONS, BREAKER OF CHAINS, THE UNBURNT, QUEEN OF THE ANDALS. :lemmetellu:

Archived