Sean Preston and Jayden James are the key !

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not as stupid as believing Slumber Party had to be released as a single, and that on top of that, it needed to feature someone like Tinashe.

:lemmetellu: I hate the Slumber Party slander on here. You guys just hate it cause it flopped. Everyone I showed it to loved it.

2 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:lemmetellu: I hate the Slumber Party slander on here. You guys just hate it cause it flopped. Everyone I showed it to loved it.

Well I don't know about the rest, but I was always against it as a single since the beginning, it's not just because it flopped. I actually started to like it a little bit more just cause of the videoclip, but I always knew it wasn't gonna happen as a hit

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well I don't know about the rest, but I was always against it as a single since the beginning, it's not just because it flopped. I actually started to like it a little bit more just cause of the videoclip, but I always knew it wasn't gonna happen as a hit

Really? When Britney announced as a single, I really thought this song could be top 10.  UnFortunately we know what happpened. :crying1: 

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She didn't listen to them when they told her DYWCO was the best track on Glory :bpo:

They were wrong:shameless:

9 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Really? When Britney announced as a single, I really thought this song could be top 10.  UnFortunately we know what happpened. :crying1: 

I actually had higher expectations for it. I thought it was gonna peak, probably a Top 40, Top 50, and then it would drop, but not higher than that. I never imagined it was gonna peak lower than Perfume, especially after the video, but I think it had a lot to do with it not being properly released as a single, but only replacing the standard track on the album.

But yeah, if it had a proper release as a single, I think it would've peaked at #35 or something anyway :mhm: It's just too, safe? Like, it's not a bad song, it's just nothing extraordinary. It's like Showdown, or I don't know, Mannequin. Like they're good for a tour performance, bu that's it. It would've been ok as the final single from the era, but the 5th and final single, not the second single. Or if a more uptempo song like DYWCO was the lead single, then it would've made sense to release a slower track like SP.

I wouldn't care about it flopping if she kept releasing more singles after it. I would appreciate it for the video and that's it. But every time I remember that just because of their own bad decisions, they keep ending the eras prematurely, I can't help but feel angry that if they made the right choices we could have at least one or two more singles per album.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I actually had higher expectations for it. I thought it was gonna peak, probably a Top 40, Top 50, and then it would drop, but not higher than that. I never imagined it was gonna peak lower than Perfume, especially after the video, but I think it had a lot to do with it not being properly released as a single, but only replacing the standard track on the album.

But yeah, if it had a proper release as a single, I think it would've peaked at #35 or something anyway :mhm: It's just too, safe? Like, it's not a bad song, it's just nothing extraordinary. It's like Showdown, or I don't know, Mannequin. Like they're good for a tour performance, bu that's it. It would've been ok as the final single from the era, but the 5th and final single, not the second single. Or if a more uptempo song like DYWCO was the lead single, then it would've made sense to release a slower track like SP.

I wouldn't care about it flopping if she kept releasing more singles after it. I would appreciate it for the video and that's it. But every time I remember that just because of their own bad decisions, they keep ending the eras prematurely, I can't help but feel angry that if they made the right choices we could have at least one or two more singles per album.

Yeah I would love more singles even if they flop. But understand everyone has different taste.

Archived