is this how its going to be after POM ends?

vinay

after POM ends this year, will we just be talking about her past accomplishments and all the things she could have done differently, and she also barely posts anything on social media until the next era kicks off?....if this is the case then I'm very sacred to step into 2018

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Let's not act like we have had a lot of stuff to talk about since the past few years:Lshark:

This place is gonna be DEAD when POM ends until B10. I think we're all taking some breaks from here:tiffcackle:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
5 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

It's been pretty boring since her show in Tel Aviv. :sassybrit:

The Tel Aviv show was boring:nicki2: It was more of the same and the crowd was deader than her Vegas crowds. :lemmetellu:

The only 2 good things about it was that Break The Ice was FIRE and over 50,000 for a country which she always ******* on is crazy, despite of how mnay excuses people find, like 'it was her first time'. This was the worst time in her career to visit the country and she did over 50k without even stepping in the country a televised performance. Any other era she would've done even more. And were't tickets sold out or nearly so? 2000-2009 she would easily get over 100k fans there.

Archived