Larry Rudolph is getting married in The Hamptons, NY today

annalai23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Can't wait to hear Britney play the piano live for the processional! :queenflopga:Β Maybe she'll release Here Comes the Bride as a promotional single.Β :urite:

Can't wait for the Glory re-issue featuring Happy Birthday andΒ Here Comes the BrideΒ :urite:

2 hours ago, Denise said:

In my opinion, it depends on Sam.. but I have seen that Sam is in California so no.. I don't think she will go to the wedding which will be weird because Larry is her manager for like 20 years, he was there for her no matter how bad or good he was...

I really hope she will be there

why would it depend on sam? he has nothing to do with larry. anyway, remember that video britney posted on instagram i think last year about being a bridesmaid to her best friend's wedding? was she talking about jen? she's not in Louisiana with her family so i'm guessing she will be at the wedding

3 minutes ago, MM said:

why would it depend on sam? he has nothing to do with larry. anyway, remember that video britney posted on instagram i think last year about being a bridesmaid to her best friend's wedding? was she talking about jen? she's not in Louisiana with her family so i'm guessing she will be at the wedding

But I don't think she will go alone to the wedding... her whole family is in Louisiana Β which is weird too because Larry is friend with the whole Spears family

I don't think she was talking about Jen, because if I remember, that wedding was last year.. I think she was talking about another friend

1 minute ago, Denise said:

But I don't think she will go alone to the wedding... her whole family is in Louisiana Β which is weird too because Larry is friend with the whole Spears family

I don't think she was talking about Jen, because if I remember, that wedding was last year.. I think she was talking about another friend

she can always bring another dateΒ :wyd:Β and lol i just saw that video. but it would be weird for britney to not attend bc he's been her manager for 20 years unfortunatelyΒ 

Archived