this Eve and Mya pic though

popprison

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

OMG memories! I bet kids nowadays know them becayse they only listen to Whisperlena Gomez and Scremi Lovato..

Don't come for a Selegend. Her music has been nothing but bops lately. But you can come for Demi. :forkit: I'm 16 and I know who Mya and Eve are so no kids nowadays don't just listen to Selena and Demi :hype:

Just now, Britneyfan1334 said:

Don't come for a Selegend. Her music has been nothing but bops lately. But you can come for Demi. :forkit: I'm 16 and I know who Mya and Eve are so no kids nowadays don't just listen to Selena and Demi :hype:

Bops, but she keeps talking in her song... I can't :lemmetellu:

1 hour ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

I kinda like it. It's different. She's my favorite out of the ex-acts (Selena, Demi, Miley, and Ariana) 

Fetish is amazing...love her growth tbh. But I also think Love you like a love song, come and get it and some others are dope 

29 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They were at a House of Field fashion show in 2002. She went with her old designers Kurt and Bart (please find them and bring them back)

2330380.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA4

Never seen this either. Really love her style in 2001, 2002 & 2003. 2004 also. Those years, people could dress like Brit like that today and it would look dope.

11 minutes ago, popprison said:

Fetish is amazing...love her growth tbh. But I also think Love you like a love song, come and get it and some others are dope 

Exactly. People just come for her because she doesn't have the best voice. But I really think she's growing so much and will later be a threat in the industry.

Archived