Just heard If I'm Dancing at Sears!

popprison

SEARS! It sounded so good. They weren't playing Glory because I heard other (Bruno Mars) songs before and after it. I had to Shazam it because at first I thought it was a cover, I forgot how high pitched her singing is in it. 

Also, I don't know if it was Sears or the mall it's in that was playing it because I entered the store and left from there too. Didn't enter the mall area.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, popprison said:

Also, I don't know if it was Sears or the mall it's in that was playing it because I entered the store and left from there too. Didn't enter the mall area.

It was Sears. The stores all have their own sound systems.

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

Sears is also closing, so they are closing with a bang. 

:ricackle:

1 hour ago, TylerTremallose said:

Sears is also closing, so they are closing with a bang. 

The store was basically empty. So weird because they have almost everything including a solid tools and  hardware section and pretty decent stuff in general. Why r they closing ?

1 hour ago, popprison said:

The store was basically empty. So weird because they have almost everything including a solid tools and  hardware section and pretty decent stuff in general. Why r they closing ?

their sales are declining rapidly! the one near me in houston is shutting down by next month. they are doing a store wide liquidation sale :D

Archived