Britney at the 2004 vmas?

Iexpectyouto

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This says "performances by: Britney Spears featuring the Ying Yang Twins," so it was definitely supposed to be a performance of (IGT) BB.

IMG_20161030_124829.jpg

I agree with what some others have said though, it definitely wasn't one of the strongest tracks off ITZ (especially since "Toxic" existed).  I don't know what her record label was thinking with trying to push that as the second single. 

11 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I will never understand the love Boom Boom has gotten. I would release Outrageous, Touch of my hand, Breathe on Me and Showdown before that song.

To me it doesn't even fit In The Zone whole theme. Like, her team and her would have been like: We have created this album, but then urban/hip hop is so popular so let's try to do something alike it. I mean, outrageous was a nice mixture of Brit classic sound with urban. Boom Boom was just corny. :ehum:

I am with you on this. Never liked boom boom..sounds incomplete, like it's missing a layer of production. Can't believe Breathe On Me wasn't a single. It can be released today and be a hit!!!

If the Mandela effect is real someone should go back in time and stop Britney from hurting her knee during the shooting of Outrageous. 

Imagine this board being lik "mandela effect, does anyone remember Britney hurting her knee and never dancing the same again and missing the VMA's?" 

Nope :tiffcackle:

• 1 year later...
  • Super Mods
On 7/21/2017 at 11:19 PM, 5HINee said:

This .

Mtv always played Britney like this and some weirdos here and there still want her to perform at the mtv vma

just cancel mtv forever brit

I can’t believe MTV, like during the 90s/2000s she and MTV go hand in hand. Her home can basically be MTV, she was prominent on TRL, she gave them so many specials, gave them so many iconic moments yet they paid her dust and keeps using those moments for their own gain. Even now, the VMA ratings are low and only went up when she appears yet they still paid her dust. So disrespectful no wonder she pays no attention to them and had no association with them at all.

Archived