Freakshow (Demo) - Is it real?

ExplicitBrinty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Ashley Breathe sang this song but a song can have many demo.

It's like Gimme More. Keri Hilson sing it but a demo by Britney was released too.

3 minutes ago, Alice_ said:

Yes Ashley Breathe sang this song but a song can have many demo.

It's like Gimme More. Keri Hilson sing it but a demo by Britney was released too.

But these are the same vocals, just the instrumental is different. So i highly doubt it.

12 minutes ago, neel21 said:

What other stuff do you have???

A lot of logic session since In The Zone

Unreleased, demos including Gimme More by Keri Hilson and Gimme More by Britney (very good one)

I can trade, i search logic session before In The Zone, the ad videos of Toyota in good definition and the full photos of Toyota (by Les Guzman) in good definition - or Paris Hilton's unreleased (i miss a lot) or Leighton Meeste's unreleased.

1 minute ago, Alice_ said:

A lot of logic session since In The Zone

Unreleased, demos including Gimme More by Keri Hilson and Gimme More by Britney (very good one)

I can trade, i search logic session before In The Zone, the ad videos of Toyota in good definition and the full photos of Toyota (by Les Guzman) in good definition - or Paris Hilton's unreleased (i miss a lot) or Leighton Meeste's unreleased.

What is a logic session? Are they like stems or smth?

4 minutes ago, neel21 said:

@Alice_  do you mind giving us any logic sessions? Or do you only trade

It's not i don't want to, but i don't have the right.

And i hope for Britney that the logic session of Britney Jean and Glory will never leak, it's horrible.

10 minutes ago, Alice_ said:

It's not i don't want to, but i don't have the right.

And i hope for Britney that the logic session of Britney Jean and Glory will never leak, it's horrible.

Oh ok, but one last favor, could you give us a list of the logic sessions you have

Archived