Should we report Fiebre Britney on Twitter and end their web of lies?

Mr. Lucky

Like seriously, when is it gonna stop?

These lies, the  hype is getting picked up by major blogs and news outlets somehow . :girlwhat:

This is not good for Britney, she doesn't like the attention.:lemmetellu:

Why is Fiebre Britney still around?

Should the Army report them and make Twitter shut them down for good?:outwithit:

Discuss xoxo:gelis:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You (I mean not you but everybody) need to be clever enough to believe this type of rumors instead. She didn't do that when the POM show started, why would she do it now when it is about to finish?  :dontlike:

They can post all **** they want but it's up to us if we believe it or not. Not even saying almost all the rumors they post sound as reliable as saying the moon is made of cheese. :NYsassy:

15 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

You (I mean not you but everybody) need to be clever enough to believe this type of rumors instead. She didn't do that when the POM show started, why would she do it now when it is about to finish?  :dontlike:

They can post all **** they want but it's up to us if we believe it or not. Not even saying almost all the rumors they post sound as reliable as saying the moon is made of cheese. :NYsassy:

Yes boo, but still.... should we report Fiebre Britney?:calculating:

48 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Ignoring is worse than reporting tbh :lemmetellu:

If no one creates threads based on their floppy tweets, Fiebre will eventually vanish :lemmetellu:

Like this thread giving them entity :whitney:

You obviously ignore how entertainment news outlets work. Take a ******* seat, querida.:whitney:

17 minutes ago, BritCircus said:

let's report it, i'm tired of them, i know i should ignore,  but their fake news always get picked by blogs and some media sites, i already reported them :lemmetellu:

Let's do this!

Archived