• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

oh hi! :bigkiss:

I thought you were leaving exhale 

my bet was till b10

but you are here again :bigkiss:

1. You're confusing me with someone else. I never said I'd leave and I'm not planning to. Sorry boo :bigkiss:

2. For a troll, you've shown tremendous inconsistency. Either you love her or shade her, but you can't have it both ways.:bigkiss:

3. I get it, everybody is entitled to be stupid but you clearly abuse that privilege, sweetie.:gelis:

1 hour ago, Mr. Lucky said:

1. You're confusing me with someone else. I never said I'd leave and I'm not planning to. Sorry boo :bigkiss:

2. For a troll, you've shown tremendous inconsistency. Either you love her or shade her, but you can't have it both ways.:bigkiss:

3. I get it, everybody is entitled to be stupid but you clearly abuse that privilege, sweetie.:gelis:

:bpout:so defensive :bpout:

sorry if I'm confused :bigkiss:

5 hours ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Fixed.

See? Being honest isn't such a bad thing. :gelis:

LOL you're the one obviously still checking for me and FOREVER PRESSED about my post that happened like what? Two weeks ago? I already forgot about you. I don't take Exhale or you seriously. I guess you do. :gelis::gelis::gelis:

21 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I thought you were leaving exhale 

Then we would be the lucky ones.

2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

LOL you're the one obviously still checking for me and FOREVER PRESSED about my post that happened like what? Two weeks ago? I already forgot about you. I don't take Exhale or you seriously. I guess you do. :gelis::gelis::gelis:

Then we would be the lucky ones.

"2 weeks"?  You are aware that *you* are one of the people who bumped this old thread about 22 hours ago, right? :gelis::gelis::gelis:

Sweetie, working on your memory should be as important as knowing when to shut up. :queenflopga:

7 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

"2 weeks"?  You are aware that *you* are one of the people who bumped this old thread about 22 hours ago, right? :gelis::gelis::gelis:

Sweetie, working on your memory should be as important as knowing when to shut up. :queenflopga:

I was talking about the post you embarrassed yourself on where you started your obsession with me. The one where everything you said was irrelevant. In your defense though that's all of your posts so I understand how you could be confused. 

2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I was talking about the post you embarrassed yourself on where you started your obsession with me. The one where everything you said was irrelevant. In your defense though that's all of your posts so I understand how you could be confused. 

britney spears britney x factor x factor us GIF

Archived