DAmn!! she was on fire in Tel Aviv

Mannequin*

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has energy but is barely moving! She does the same arm movements and skipping around putting arms in the arm flaring then out in front of her and swaying her body in that same **** way and then fixing her hair.......

I hateeeee this performance. 

The only good choreos from beginning to end are Work ***** and Breathe on Me.

That's it!

the energy is definitely there but that chore is ******* ****. And the fact shes just flipping her arms and moving here and there is legit pissing me off, like i wanna slap some sense into her ffs :byebitch: how can you be so energetic and have sucha shitty basic choreography? This is something Meaghan trainor and rihanna would do tbh, not Britney, and not with this energy she serves 

On 21/7/2017 at 1:59 PM, BreatheNormally said:

feeling herself :D

On 21/7/2017 at 2:05 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I get why you say that...

She's doing that thing where she turns her ankles outward during the choreo. It was one of the signature moves that gave her that Britney swag back in the day.

EXACTLY... THIS was I was talking about... ppl always has smth t complai about , I prefer this than Britney from 2014... sorry 

Archived