And you guys thought FFTney was bad...

jennyj

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

i mean, i am no fan of Mariah but i feel bad for people ridiculing her like this, shes bipolar, and just like ffney her therapy is making her slow and braindead, hence why shes being the way she is, and the weight gain. Also she was never a dancer really, her performances were always about vocals and thats it :mhm: 

Well it's hard not to talk about her weight when she's always half naked trying to show it off all the time, like it's the same as it looked in the 90's.

10 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

But Britney's current performances ARE better than that **** :girlwhat: Actually they're better than any Mariah performance. since she started using playback all the time. 

No one's talking about her current performances, they were talking about the FF tour but while you're at it her current performances are also **** :tiffcackle: 

it still doesn't excuse the fact members get at me for criticising britney's career when they are making fun of mariah's weight yet they claim to be positive, get it now? :whitney:

This is ridiculous. Ask anyone who went to that concert and see if any of them cared that she didn't "slay" the dancing -- people go to hear her classic songs and incredible voice, and that's what they got. I've seen Mariah several times live and she always puts on a great show and leaves the audience in awe of her.

I am SO sick of all the ******** on this earth. People wonder why the Linkin Park frontman killed himself. It's all of YOU.

(I don't mean YOU as in you guys -- well, not all of you at least)

It's actually sad that she continues to perform like that. Like she's so unbothered. How disrespectful to ppl paying money. Taking the diva attitude way too far. Maybe she needs some humble pie. And it's even worse that her fans encourage that because she's "a true diva" it's like they live for it. Smh

Archived