And you guys thought FFTney was bad...

jennyj

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean, i am no fan of Mariah but i feel bad for people ridiculing her like this, shes bipolar, and just like ffney her therapy is making her slow and braindead, hence why shes being the way she is, and the weight gain. Also she was never a dancer really, her performances were always about vocals and thats it :mhm: 

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

i mean, i am no fan of Mariah but i feel bad for people ridiculing her like this, shes bipolar, and just like ffney her therapy is making her slow and braindead, hence why shes being the way she is, and the weight gain. Also she was never a dancer really, her performances were always about vocals and thats it :mhm: 

I don't care, honey :urite: If i'm slow and brain-dead I would be FIRED immediately from my work and would be advised to seek professional help. 

That's her job and people actually PAY to see her. If she's not able to deliver, then she should stay at home. Don't pity her, she has enough money for a lifetime :queenflopga: 

35 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I don't care, honey :urite: If i'm slow and brain-dead I would be FIRED immediately from my work and would be advised to seek professional help. 

That's her job and people actually PAY to see her. If she's not able to deliver, then she should stay at home. Don't pity her, she has enough money for a lifetime :queenflopga: 

well the cruel reality is we live in a world of double standards, you, and i both do jobs that we do, and where we could get fired for the slightest of mistake or absence, mariah, britney and other pop legends have it way easier, its how these things work, im afraid what we do and what they do can't be compared, i mean it can in theory, but in real world it simply doesnt work like that :mhm: 

Just now, Shadow. said:

Of course you guys would compare a horrendous performance to make Britney's shitty performance look better :tiffcackle:

But Britney's current performances ARE better than that **** :girlwhat: Actually they're better than any Mariah performance. since she started using playback all the time. 

Archived