REMEMBER WHEN THAT CRAZY FAN JUMPED ON STAGE (2009)

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

4 hours ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

Funny how I was watching this earlier. Does anyone remember in another show where people were smoking and at the end of Radar she wasn't having it and then they announced that the show wasn't going to go on til the smoke cleared?

yea i was in the smoking show. it was really bad. the audience was so pissed- killed the whole mood. everybody was on local news afterwards complaining. i was sad. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, I_Need_Me said:

I feel really stupid, but I'm not seeing a guy jump on stage in either of the clips... someone help me out? Lol. :nocomprende::wyd:

Near the breakdance in the end, watch the 3rd clip it's clearer. When u notice it...

7 hours ago, Losio said:

he used to be on this site lol he even said something about it

Omg how iconic. Why isn't he here anymore to share that iconic experience with me:crying1:

7 hours ago, trav said:
5 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Near the breakdance in the end, watch the 3rd clip it's clearer. When u notice it...

u gotta keep watching for a bit

Oh, I finally saw it.  Yikes that was stupid of him :gross:  Hopefully Britney wasn't too freaked out by that :otears:

13 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

:dead: Did he actually?

He had to pay a fine, that's all I know.

I'm friends with a friend of his. He's from CT ( where i'm from ). According to my friend who spoke to him the day after this happened... the kid was DRUNK. I mean DRUNK. So his friend dared him to go up on stage and dance with Britney. Well clearly he did it. Lol. But yeah, all he had to do was pay a fine.

1 hour ago, I_Need_Me said:

Oh, I finally saw it.  Yikes that was stupid of him :gross:  Hopefully Britney wasn't too freaked out by that :otears:

She was, see this video 

Archived