Chester Bennington kinda mentions Britney in Last Interview

BritLOVER

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Yeah and knowing he was... ******** abused as a child by an older person...
**** bro.  That's so troubling.  I feel for him, even after his death.  His demons got the better of him, and it's unfortunate no one could've pulled him out - not even his children.  Ugh.  He will be missed..

That's horrible. America needs to pay attention more to abuse victims. We also need to stop treating it as if only women are victims, many men have suffered abuse and are too embarrassed to speak out about it. I'm sure his childhood experiences had effects on him when he was older :(

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

That's horrible. America needs to pay attention more to abuse victims. We also need to stop treating it as if only women are victims, many men have suffered abuse and are too embarrassed to speak out about it. I'm sure his childhood experiences had effects on him when he was older :(

unfortunately when men are abused they're seen as a joke, hence why get the upper hand on this case - that's why in divorces it favors mostly the women

there's a lot of research on this topic

I was at work today when I read the news, it gave me goosebumps all over my body :idkney:, and I mean, he's not the first artist  that commits suicide, and I wasn't like a super fan of them or his, but I liked their songs, I grew up listening to Linkin Park, watching their videos since they first came out, they're part of my childhood, when I would watch MTV all day, so it really shocked me more than other similar deaths. I just couldn't believe it.

I don't think I'll ever understand what can lead a person to do such a thing, but I always feel bad because I think if only someone around them knew, maybe just one word, one action could've saved them, but we're rarely aware of what happens to others. Until now is that I read that he has talked about his addictions and traumas in the past, but probably the closest to him thought he was doing fine nowadays, and had no idea how he felt inside.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, danny1994 said:

What's more ****** up is that his dad is a police detective that focuses on child *** abuses. That **** will never heal up knowing your dad was out there saving others but not his own blood.

6 hours ago, Applejack said:

He liked Brit. He defended her against Avril Lavigne back when she was pretending to be cool, punk and anti-Britney.

I'm confused about this because I clearly remember a short q & a Linkin Park had with mtv Europe in 2001/2002 where they asked Chester specifically about a dating rumor with Britney or a collaboration and their response was basically no in a rude way. They added a negative comment about her.

Anyway, he clearly liked her more recently according to this newer interview

1 hour ago, popprison said:

I'm confused about this because I clearly remember a short q & a Linkin Park had with mtv Europe in 2001/2002 where they asked Chester specifically about a dating rumor with Britney or a collaboration and their response was basically no in a rude way. They added a negative comment about her.

Anyway, he clearly liked her more recently according to this newer interview

I think you've mistaken him for Limp Bizkit singer, Fred Durst

Guest Diamond Horse

Sometimes I really feel that I could relate to the feeling, to the dark matter of his songs. That's a great gift.

12 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I think you've mistaken him for Limp Bizkit singer, Fred Durst

It was definitely LP. I'm aware of Fred Durst and Brit too though. It was a tid bit type of q&a and it wasn't made into anything big but always remember it because my siblings and I loved Brit and LP at the time. 

Archived