Chester Bennington kinda mentions Britney in Last Interview

BritLOVER

He talks about his Guilty Pleasure song being Miley's Party in the USA and how he loves the 'Britney song' part

My guilty-pleasure song? Probably Miley Cyrus, ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ Because it’s so good. But it’s Miley Cyrus. So… you know? Especially that part where she’s singing, ‘I got my Britney song on! Turn it up!’ I’m over here going, ‘Yeah Britney!’”

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/7873842/linkin-park-chester-bennington-final-billboard-interview

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

I grew up with his music.  I think my entire generation did... ****. 

I can't imagine the hurt and pain he must've had to have taken his life... I know it wasn't the best; but could no one help him?  We lost another one folks.  We're old and time is unforgiving.

He battled depression and **** addiction. He was a troubled soul and it came across in his lyrics. Very sad :(

13 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

I grew up with his music.  I think my entire generation did... ****. 

I can't imagine the hurt and pain he must've had to have taken his life... I know it wasn't the best; but could no one help him?  We lost another one folks.  We're getting old and time is unforgiving.

I mean, he wrote a lot of Linkin Park songs, and they were usually full of depressive angst. Based on his life experiences and struggles on addiction (and from other songwriters).

It just goes to show, it doesn't matter how famous, or rich you are, it doesn't matter if you have no one depending on you or an entire family and band members depending on you, it doesn't matter how long you've been depressed, depression is serious ****. 

Really sad no one could get him out of this dark spiral, yeah :(

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He battled depression and **** addiction. He was a troubled soul and it came across in his lyrics. Very sad :(

Yeah and knowing he was... ******** abused as a child by an older person...
**** bro.  That's so troubling.  I feel for him, even after his death.  His demons got the better of him, and it's unfortunate no one could've pulled him out - not even his children.  Ugh.  He will be missed..

1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

So sad about Chester a real loss to music and so soon after Chris Cornell I'm so sorry they both suffered for so long 

I think they were really close! Today would have been Chris' 53rd birthday. It might be just a coincidence, but it might not be... regardless! RIP Chester :(

Archived