Glory Full Album Reaction/Review

Jay31

Hi all!

This girl does a lot of reaction videos and has done a lot of Britney related ones! It may be a bit long but I love it so far!

I haven't watched it fully yet but she cracks me up when she gets her dog to listen to Private Show :hype:

Sorry if AP! :kisses:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sonyeri said:

I juste watched this too :unbelievableney: I like how these  Glory reactions keep coming and coming.

Unlike most people, she loved private show and tbh, it ain't that bad :triggered:

I love her reactions! It was her dogs that made me laugh! Seeing this made me want to listen to Glory all over again start to finish :feelingmyself::bootyney::cinderellaney:

1 minute ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Okay I love this.

but yeah, I don't get how the hype over Glory died so fast with fans it is a PHENOMENAL album, better than I could've expected. Invitation, Make Me, MOTM, JUST LUV ME, Love Me Down, CYM, Liar, CE. I could go on. My second fave of hers behind BO. :wontcry:

Right. I feel they talk more about Brandy Joanne than this album. I even started thinking this may be her best album. Just Like Me and Just Luv Me are masterpieces.

10 minutes ago, Britneyfan1334 said:

Right. I feel they talk more about Brandy Joanne than this album. I even started thinking this may be her best album. Just Like Me and Just Luv Me are masterpieces.

I know, watching her video and her saying how Britney is better than ever and having fun on a lot of the songs and in such a better place has it pretty close behind BO for me..

Archived