POLL: Wich DIVA rejected to be featured on SlumberParty and Glory?

Wich DIVA?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You think Jordan sits all day reading PM's from members whining and bitching over nothing? :shadelaugh: what truth did you tell, that you reported 4 members 2 of which weren't online and 1 who hadn't even posted in this thread. You are then reporting me for calling out the fact you're dumb as ****? :shadelaugh: that's not against the rules sweetie you tried tho :shadelaugh:

I'm still waiting on the receipts that someone was asked and rejected to be on Slumber Party :shadelaugh:

Not that it would surprise me, who would want to work with Britney these days with her work ethic? :shadelaugh:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I'm still waiting on the receipts that someone was asked and rejected to be on Slumber Party :shadelaugh:

Not that it would surprise me, who would want to work with Britney these days with her work ethic? :shadelaugh:

I'm screaming :shadelaugh: britney is a legend tho :shadelaugh:britney doing fine :shadelaugh: britney only collaborates with unknowns what a queen :shadelaugh: 

The fact he has argued in this entire thread with no proof whatsoever :shadelaugh:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

"Steaming like a pot full of vegetables" being the best they could get :shadelaugh: will.i.am as exec producer :shadelaugh: big fat bass :shadelaugh:  

I don't know how Scream and Shout became a hit :shadelaugh:

His only hit since the Black Eyed Peas :shadelaugh:

The E.N.D. was such a bad BEP album too :shadelaugh:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Not obsessed, another user just reminded us of you :tiffcackle:

Wasn't serious tho, couldn't care less about being good in english or not :nicki2:

Archived