POLL: Wich DIVA rejected to be featured on SlumberParty and Glory?

Wich DIVA?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

I remain unbothered  hoes KsOotaM.gif

Don't even tease me butthole, don't even

Glad someone is taking my thread serious as it should be KsOotaM.gif

You were serious, you're just pretending you were trolling now because you realize how stupid you looked :tiffcackle:

Oh my goodness :tiffcackle:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

You were serious, you're just pretending you were trolling now because you realize how stupid you looked :tiffcackle:

Oh my goodness :tiffcackle:

At the end of the day i'm still a  non native english speaker diva, when will your guetto asss? KsOotaM.gif

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

That's not even how you spell ghetto :shadelaugh:

I said what i said ***** and what i said is that i'm not a native english speakah k:beynah:

4 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

I don't get this did somethin happen  recently  :wyd:

It doesn't matter hoe, is not like there's thousands of news of our gorl lately

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I did what I did ***** :shadelaugh: if you weren't an ******* then maybe i would've helped you with your obvious grammar & spelling issues :tiffcackle:

Mmm except i don´t need help, so far i think i'm doing it pretty good since your guetto illiterate *** gets meh :mattafact:

3 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

It doesn't matter hoe, is not like there's thousands of news of our gorl lately

Mmm except i don´t need help, so far i think i'm doing it pretty good since your guetto illiterate *** gets meh :mattafact:

Not you still spelling gHetto wrong and claiming im illiterate :shadelaugh: and i think you need more than just grammar help if you are attacking people for no reason, btw how did that report come along did you get it sent? :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

Not you still spelling gHetto wrong :shadelaugh: and i think you need more than just grammar help if you are attacking people for no reason, btw how did that report come along did you get it sent? :tiffcackle:

You bet your *** i did ho

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Fantastic!! I can't wait to see NOTHING happen, you're so dumb :shadelaugh:

*****, at the end of the day i remain a truth tellah, try to reach my level, then yo can quote me. i'm DM  Jordan as a type btw KsOotaM.gif

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yo hablo ambos Inglés y Español, FYI @mtfknstarboy

:whitney:

Y? deja de andar de llama la atención pendeja 

7 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

*****, at the end of the day i remain a truth tellah, try to reach my level, then yo can quote me. i'm DM  Jordan as a type btw KsOotaM.gif

Y? deja de andar de llama la atención pendeja 

You think Jordan sits all day reading PM's from members whining and bitching over nothing? :shadelaugh: what truth did you tell, that you reported 4 members 2 of which weren't online and 1 who hadn't even posted in this thread. You are then reporting me for calling out the fact you're dumb as ****? :shadelaugh: that's not against the rules sweetie you tried tho :shadelaugh:

Archived