POLL: Wich DIVA rejected to be featured on SlumberParty and Glory?

Wich DIVA?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

What for? Those members havent been online and danny hasn't made any comments, and I called out your stupidity I didn't break any rules :whitney: but go ahead see where it gets you :tiffcackle:

I did what i did:mattafact:

Just now, danny1994 said:

I haven't even participated, what the **** are you reporting me for? :tiffcackle:

@Shadow. @button @cheri @Lilith

He doesn't even have a clue what he's talking about this entire thread :tiffcackle: he just keeps saying stuff then saying back what i've just said and saying im slow and dumb even though that's what i just said :tiffcackle: 

Hey @mtfknstarboy how's that report going? :shadelaugh:

This thread :tiffcackle:

Mess :shadelaugh:

1 minute ago, mtfknstarboy said:

You are getting on my nerveeeeeesss giphy.gif

Meet me outside ***** :shadelaugh:

35 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I'm ******* screaming you're so stupid :shadelaugh: if they wanted a feature originally it would've been on the album obviously it was a later decision to make her feature once the single was decided. Which is what I was saying you're just repeating back what I said.  Britney didn't ******* record those vocals on SP to get the album out quicker, omg you're so idiotic :shadelaugh: also the irony of you calling me slow and dumb when everyone in this thread thinks you are stupid as **** and looking for an argument, enjoy the attention while it lasts though sweetie :shadelaugh: also not you calling me ratchet when you just insulted me for no reason and you're telling me you'll see me outside  :shadelaugh: you're so ******* stupid its hilarious :shadelaugh:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :tiffcackle:

mtfknstarboy said that at the top of the page about reporting us :tiffcackle:

He reported me for being mentioned in a post, good luck with that :tiffcackle:

Oh :tiffcackle: i was too busy laughing at him calling me ratchet at the end of that post i forgot he said that :tiffcackle:

@mtfknstarboy that's a long *** report you are writing:tiffcackle: good thing he isn't replying to i think im a robot since she cant read :tiffcackle:

18 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

He doesn't even have a clue what he's talking about this entire thread :tiffcackle: he just keeps saying stuff then saying back what i've just said and saying im slow and dumb even though that's what i just said :tiffcackle: 

Hey @mtfknstarboy how's that report going? :shadelaugh:

Mess :shadelaugh:

Meet me outside ***** :shadelaugh:

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

mtfknstarboy said that at the top of the page about reporting us :tiffcackle:

He reported me for being mentioned in a post, good luck with that :tiffcackle:

I remain unbothered  hoes KsOotaM.gif

1 minute ago, button said:

shut up, reported u and @cheri and @Lilith even though none of u posted anything in the thread :whitney: and that's just the way it is :whitney:

Don't even tease me butthole, don't even

2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

that's why we get Z-list singers in her records like Sabi :gross: we'll end with no producers left is this keeps on :triggered:

Glad someone is taking my thread serious as it should be KsOotaM.gif

Archived