POLL: Wich DIVA rejected to be featured on SlumberParty and Glory?

Wich DIVA?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I think she was talking about the industry in general not how someone didn't wanna feature

She said "It's better to do it alone"  and "what they did" so clearly something happened and clearly she was talking about collabing with other people

52 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

nnnn at you putting justin in there :orangu: but i think its Sia, she seems like someone who would reject britney because shes "not talented enough", idk why but sia seems like a person who would think and say that for some reason

A Diva can be a men or female, apply for both, and yes, actually SIA could be, since the perfume mess

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Possibly but she's not talking about SP

So, wich other song on Glory? :outwithit: the 3rd single? LOL just luv me feat Selena?

Just now, Urbanney said:

this. why is exhale so full of arguing lately lol

**** off:Lshark:

Just now, mtfknstarboy said:

and why are you so sure? whatever

And why are you so sure she is talking about SP? :whitney:considering the album version was released without a feat i would say it was organised after she recorded it and tinashe came in and added her vocals:whitney:you have no proof except the scenario you made up in your head

Guest $elfish

@mtfknstarboy as someone already said on here how is this true if sp wasn't even released at the time ? And if it was true it would have been a feat from the beginning 

as you said to @Edge Of Leaving  in the other thread are you that intimate with britney I didn't know you knew all of this stuff:tiffcackle:

stop with your petty theory about britney being rejected it isn't true and your just trying to create "drama":gross:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

And why are you so sure she is talking about SP? :whitney:considering the album version was released without a feat i would say it was organised after she recorded it and tinashe came in and added her vocals:whitney:you have no proof except the scenario you made up in your head

SERIOUSLY:sofedup:

They release without a feat because they didn't want to wait longer, the VMAs were coming and it was the perfect promo for the album:brit: so they add the dam feat later in NOVEMBER wtf, if Teenache was the option since the beggining they would release the album with her feat

You are so slow and dumb giphy.gif

No big science here, just common sense, and you and your ratchet *** quote me again and i'll see you outside *****

58 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

SERIOUSLY:sofedup:

They release without a feat because they didn't want to wait longer, the VMAs were coming and it was the perfect promo for the album:brit: so they add the dam feat later in NOVEMBER wtf, if Teenache was the option since the beggining they would release the album with her feat

You are so slow and dumb giphy.gif

No big science here, just common sense, and you and your ratchet *** quote me again and i'll see you outside *****

I'm ******* screaming you're so stupid :shadelaugh: if they wanted a feature originally it would've been on the album obviously it was a later decision to make her feature once the single was decided. Which is what I was saying you're just repeating back what I said.  Britney didn't ******* record those vocals on SP to get the album out quicker, omg you're so idiotic :shadelaugh: also the irony of you calling me slow and dumb when everyone in this thread thinks you are stupid as **** and looking for an argument, enjoy the attention while it lasts though sweetie :shadelaugh: also not you calling me ratchet when you just insulted me for no reason and you're telling me you'll see me outside  :shadelaugh: you're so ******* stupid its hilarious :shadelaugh:

Archived