POLL: Wich DIVA rejected to be featured on SlumberParty and Glory?

Wich DIVA?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since all of you flops are SO SURE that Nicki Minaj was not, then whO? :mattafact:

BRITNEY WAS VERY CLEAR

On working with certain “divas” (start making your guesses now):

A lot of people are divas in the industry. Oh my goodness! I could tell you thousands of stories, but I’m not really allowed to give out that information and what they did. You know how that goes…it’s better to go it alone, my friend.”

A high profile hot diva let her waiting like a has been D list singer, at the end, he got Teenache, as a last resource, but we all know she was reaching / aiming for someone with a higher profile...

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS REPLY WITH YOUR DEEPEST AND SINCERE THOUGHTS:queenflopga:

My coins are on Katy! She have been expressing her desire to work with Katy, and Perry seems the kind of person that would think she is to big for Britney nowadays, cool thing is that Karma is a ***** and now she is flopping harder than Glory... 

I was going to say Beyoncé but i don't think Britney is brave or delusional enough to ask her for a collab

NOTE: YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE DIVAS SINCE I'M SURE MORE THAN ONE REJECTED OUR BABE GORL :riri:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, button said:

Nothing in that quote indicates that someone rejected her collab. Absolutely nothing.

And it's from the BBC radio 1 interview. The Make Me video wasn't even released yet when she did that one. Make Me was still her single. So you make no sense bringing up Tinashe and Slumber Party.

She said that someone left her waiting? and it's very obvious they want a feat for slumber party since the beggining

4 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

She said that someone left her waiting? and it's very obvious they want a feat for slumber party since the beggining

If Slumber Party was meant to be a feat from the beginning then why wasn't the album released with the Tinashe version? Since she was rejected and all.  :whitney:

Just now, button said:

If Slumber Party was meant to be a feat from the beginning then why wasn't the album released with the Tinashe version? Since she was rejected and all.  :whitney:

Cuz they didn't want to delay the album release, then after the album was released they asked Tinashe, if you remember, they obviously wanted someone bigger for slumber party

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Since all of you flops are SO SURE that Nicki Minaj was not, then whO? :mattafact:

BRITNEY WAS VERY CLEAR

On working with certain “divas” (start making your guesses now):

A lot of people are divas in the industry. Oh my goodness! I could tell you thousands of stories, but I’m not really allowed to give out that information and what they did. You know how that goes…it’s better to go it alone, my friend.”

A high profile hot diva let her waiting like a has been D list singer, at the end, he got Teenache, as a last resource, but we all know she was reaching / aiming for someone with a higher profile...

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS REPLY WITH YOUR DEEPEST AND SINCERE THOUGHTS:queenflopga:

My coins are on Katy! She have been expressing her desire to work with Katy, and Perry seems the kind of person that would think she is to big for Britney nowadays, cool thing is that Karma is a ***** and now she is flopping harder than Glory... 

I was going to say Beyoncé but i don't think Britney is brave or delusional enough to ask her for a collab

NOTE: YOU CAN VOTE FOR MULTIPLE DIVAS SINCE I'M SURE MORE THAN ONE REJECTED OUR BABE GORL :riri:

And who said that was for Slumber Party? Tinashe got invited after that and at the time I was left with the impression that she was talking about experiences from years before.

3 minutes ago, button said:

Thank. You. Was gonna mention that in my post but ended up forgeting to. 

Just now, mtfknstarboy said:

Cuz they didn't want to delay the album release, then after the album was released they asked Tinashe, if you remember, they obviously wanted someone bigger for slumber party

When did she say "someone left her waititng"? If she said it outside of the BBC radio 1 interview then it's irrelevant. And how do u even know what she meant by "someone left her waiting"? :whitney:

It's amazing how u decided to make up this story and create threads and polls just from ur speculations. :whitney:

6 minutes ago, button said:

When did she say "someone left her waititng"? If she said it outside of the BBC radio 1 interview then it's irrelevant. And how do u even know what she meant by "someone left her waiting"? :whitney:

It's amazing how u decided to make up this story and create threads and polls just from ur speculations. :whitney:

Because she explains in the same interview that "everybody is busy, have their own projects work, etc" and she could tell the interviewer "what they did but she is not allowed"  What the hell those "divas" DID TO HER THEN? what would you think? they rejected her or acceptbut at the end didn't show up? and then there's that interview were larry said they sent to some people 3 or 4 songs to see if they were interested in a feat, including Minaj

Huh? :beynah:

15 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Because she explains in the same interview that "everybody is busy, have their own projects work, etc" and she could tell the interviewer "what they did but she is not allowed"  What the hell those "divas" DID TO HER THEN? what would you think? they rejected her or acceptbut at the end didn't show up? and then there's that interview were larry said they sent to some people 3 or 4 songs to see if they were interested in a feat, including Minaj

Huh? :beynah:

it's something she's not allowed to say. It's much bigger than a rapper rejecting to hop on her song. and she didn't follow up her rant about the music industry divas with the "everybody is busy" bit you're mentioning. It's unrelated.

when did larry say they sent a song to minaj? in case it's true i'm not sure why u're even targetting other pop divas with ur poll, ur evidence only holds strong against minaj and even then nothing proves she didn't reject right away (she didn't let her wait) or that the song just didn't make the cut.

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

Considering the interview where she made that quote was before SP was a single, i don't think that's what she meant but ok :tiffcackle: 

She was talking about the album in general but i assume it was for slumber party, since make me was already a single

Archived