Next single should be meaningful like this

I really want Britney to come back with a MEANINGFUL single. A song that has a strong message.

She used to have powerful lyrics like Stronger, Overprotected, Lucky and stuff but as time passed by her songs continued being about *** and relationships.

I need a strong single with a ACTUAL DEEP meaning!!! Make it happen Team B. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

it has a strong meaning. 

She's not sorry that she's being herself and she's stronger than she was before. She finally feels herself and doesn't need anybody to give her approval.

Thats not that deep for me. She is a woman so of course she is going to go with that strog independent woman image plus she whants young people to like her so thats why she wants to seem care free. And the lyrics are kinda dated 'sorry not sorry' , 'savage'. She can talk about this topic in non-basic way. I would like something more like take off from britney

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

it has a strong meaning. 

She's not sorry that she's being herself and she's stronger than she was before. She finally feels herself and doesn't need anybody to give her approval.

It's really not that deep and meaningful when she proceeds to fight on Twitter. You could've easily picked Kesha's Praying, that's meaningful and deep.

P.S. My autocorrect switched Kesha to Jesus. Well it wasn't wrong :staysalty:

1 minute ago, marrecarney said:

It's really not that deep and meaningful when she proceeds to fight on Twitter. You could've easily picked Kesha's Praying, that's meaningful and deep.

P.S. My autocorrect switched Kesha to Jesus. Well it wasn't wrong :staysalty:

Yea! I love Praying!!

But I still want it to be a bop & a catchy song

I love Demi and I love Sorry Not Sorry because it seems authentic, Demi looks natural, she's having fun and feeling herself and generally everything about the song and video is great.

The thing is that it's totally not Britney's style. Demi is younger so she did song like Sorry Not Sorry- she sings about being a savage, she's partying with her friends etc. but that's not what Britney is about. I'm here for meaningful songs with strong messages but I'm not here for something like Sorry Not Sorry because it just doesn't fit Britney's style, she wouldn't look as good as Demi trying to pull this off.
I'm kinda sad there aren't more songs like Just Luv Me or Make Me (ESPECIALLY Just Luv Me) on Glory because that's exacly what I would love to hear from Britney - **** yet classy, feminine, authentic. I love Just Luv Me's lyrics too.

ALSO I'm not gonna tolerate any hate towards Demi :lemmetellu: ***** is serving attitude, vocals, hairflips, body goals and *****. Sorry Not Sorry is a great song and the MV is fun and cute, you go girl!!! :bsass:

Demi and her music are so OTT and annoying. If you had linked Skyscraper, sure. But she tries too hard and acts so fake and I don't want that for Britney. However, I wouldn't say no to more meaningful music or even a ballad as a single every now and again. She did it for her first four albums, I wish she would still do that now. 

Archived