Would you be here for a cashmere cat or David guetta collab for b10?

Guest $elfish

Guest $elfish

David guetta and cashmere cat are both really talented and they made amazing bops that I still listen to 

would be be here for one of them or both to be on b10?

discuss:mattafact:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

David Guetta?

giphy.gif

His music has reached a new level of genericness. Justin sounds so good in 2U but Guetta ruined that song with his 2009 production. He needs a new toolbox, tbh.

Plus, he produced a song in BJ (ISBE, I think) and it was awful.

I think he did Ear Ache, which is her worst song ever and sounds like a mix of every generic sound ever used

and Now that I found you, although I like it, is a Without You rip off

2 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I think he did Ear Ache, which is her worst song ever and sounds like a mix of every generic sound ever used

and Now that I found you, although I like it, is a Without You rip off

He did both ISBE and Ear Ache. He didn't produce NTIFY but he does have writing credits. I wouldn't have minded a Guetta collab back in 2009/10 since it would've been a big hit and would've created a bit more hype for FF but his music is cr*p now and he's not the hitmaker he once was.

41 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

He did both ISBE and Ear Ache. He didn't produce NTIFY but he does have writing credits. I wouldn't have minded a Guetta collab back in 2009/10 since it would've been a big hit and would've created a bit more hype for FF but his music is cr*p now and he's not the hitmaker he once was.

NTIFY still sounds exactly like Without You, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more lies about the credits on this album :queenflopga: 

Archived